GMC Day 5

Quetzel ^_^

yes, these games seem to have heightened in difficulty quite suddenly. I still haven't gotten the required score in Meepit Juice Break, and crisis courier is proving to be challenging for me, especially because i'm using a mousepad, not a mouse. I'm calming myself down with a Frankenstein: a New Musical soundtrack on youtube. 26 videos of entertaining music

It's weird that they set the bar so high for Meepit Juice Break, when games like Meerca Chase it is very low. I haven't scored more than 1900 on MJB and I started on zen and 100 Meepits took a like half hour....so I think if I don't get the 2700 I'll just take the lesser trophy instead of trying zen again, no need to waste all day on the game...I have finals to study for.

Do we have to complete all the challenges from the days in order? I spent 20 minutes getting 3500 on crisis courier (I still haven't done meepit juice break) and i wasn't awarded the prize o.o

EDIT: NVM, using the dissapointment, i beat that meepit game really easily. wierd, huh o.o

ALOT of games are harder on a touchpad, like crisis courier and that buzzer game, any of the shooters....i am going to be on all friggin night trying to get that score :grrr:

You don't have a desktop to use? I got on my desktop for Crisis Courier. The shooters are easy on a touchpad. At least for me.

Do we have to complete all the challenges from the days in order? I spent 20 minutes getting 3500 on crisis courier (I still haven't done meepit juice break) and i wasn't awarded the prize o.o

EDIT: NVM, using the dissapointment, i beat that meepit game really easily. wierd, huh o.o

How'd you beat it really easily? Just curious, still struggling with it. Get to about 2200 - it's usually about level 9 I think that the timers go down to 20 seconds. Even if I've got all my lives can't quite make it past that level...

Well a tip for the MJB ppl. At the first lvl(Where there is only one meepit) dont give him the drink till you got every single pipe, or when the timer digit is less than 10. Get at much points as possible. Ending with a 340+ points in lvl one is a good start!

For the levels with 2 meepits, use the same tactic as level one, just that combine the 2 meepit pipes first!!! The lower and upper starting pipes should head up and move left until meeting a 3 way pipe or 4 way pipe. Then, if you are lucky, there are single coloured meepits in your combination, head for that colour to get 3-4 points for each pipe you connect! And if there aren't any single colours, don't try to go from your start pipe to the coloured pipe and try to mix the colours there. Connect the coloured pipes first then fill in the middle pipes! I hope you understood that. Lol.

For the next few levels which has 3 meepits or more(lv 5 or more) you basically either quickly connect 2 meepits or 3 meepits together(esp. for lvl 5-7) or you just quickly find a route so that you won't lost a life ignoring the colour.(lv 8-9)

I find that the cheat juice-o-matic is especially useful in lv7-8 as lv 9+ would not allow you to type as the time is little and even if you managed to type, the timer would only reset to 10. =(

So if you are lucky in a way, you could get your desired 2.7k! Good luck!

P.S.(For some weird reason, I seem to only activate the cheat meepits before starting level 5, well at least it got me to 3.2k) (and another thing, the other cheat hungrymeepits, I think the system ignores the 'hungry' part as meepits is still there. The cheat 'seems' to be a new one but actually I figure it is the same)

Hope you guys could get your trophy! Now I need to do abit of spinacling.....