Coltzan Negg - does it do anything?

ninjamara

I just got a Coltzan Negg as a prize in the Game challenges and I was wondering if it does anything to or for your pet if eaten? I found a Negg guide, but couldn't see this one on it.

Thanks

P.S. First time poster here, so feel free to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong or if there is a better place for my question. :)

Judging by a petpage...

Coltzan Negg - This ordinary Negg is painted to look just like the late King Coltzan.

Just food???

It seems to just be a rare food. and something I need to put in my gallery at some point. Just too lazy to get it out of my SDB lol

Judging by a petpage...

Coltzan Negg - This ordinary Negg is painted to look just like the late King Coltzan.

Just food???

It seems to just be a rare food. and something I need to put in my gallery at some point. Just too lazy to get it out of my SDB lol

Do you get an icon for eating a rare food? I may try just in case that happens. I have heard I might from somewhere.

Thanks everyone for being so nice and for answering so quickly. :)

It doesn't really matter how many of them there are-when we refer to rarity it is the number that neopets has assigned to that item :)

For it to count as a rare/gourmet food, it has to have a rating of 90-100. You can check an items rating by clicking on it in your inventory, then reading the popup.