Advent

Burningstar

Its not going to be too much longer until advent calendar starts uo I am getting so excited about it lol. I can't wait to see what they give a way this year. For the first time in a while I am able to dedicate a little bit of time to playing every day. I am looking for to Christmas PB I am trying to do my side account as nothing but christmas or snow pets its a themed account lol. The advent should be good for some nice wearables. :santa: :santa: :santa:

Yeah, the advent calender has good wearables nowadays.

Since TNT are on such a weapon roll, maybe they'll be some new weapons too this year.

I like that. Makes me test weapons and stuff.

This one'll be my first one on this account.

I look forward to the Advent Calendar as well. It gives you something to look forward to during the day (the animations are cute, and I like the Christmas feeling). Last year, they gave out NC and a KeyQuest token as well, which is always nice. Hopefully they'll do something similar this year.

This will be my fourth advent calendar with Neopets. I haven't missed an item yet. Even my husband, who almost never touches his account, collects his prize every day.

I love Advent Calendar. :] I think I've done it for ages, it seems...probably since I've been on neopets since my brother made sure I was able to do it. I love the plushies they have given out the most, probably since I do collect them. xP

The Advent Calendar is pretty fun, especially when you're in charge of doing the coverage updates. :yes:

Well, now you know who to blame if the coverage is late. xD