Accents

Mira

Guest �strophysicist

Well I speak English and I have a slight Russian accent.

I didn't know if you meant you spoke English or you have an english accent... I sound dumb now don't i?

Accents are crazy. I almost have a classic midwest speak-through-your-nose accent. (As the New Englanders would say). Actually I'm kinda inbetween Her and Her - except I'm a guy and I'm not as extreme in-the-nose as the second.

I found those at, http://accent.gmu.edu/browse_atlas.php . (It is a really cool site that has audio clips of the normal accent from everywhere in the world.)

V ROFL, I love how he says "bags."

That guy is from Fort Worth, which is really close to Dallas. DFW is more considered one big place than two big cities and a TON of little ones.

i sound the closest to between her,her,andher. but my voice sounds better than any of those they all sound like old people but i sound closest to Avril Lavigne in this interview of her more than any of those even though i ABSOLUTELY HATE avril lavigne

I got a Southern British (England) accent. XD

Although, no, every American seems to think we say "chaps", "tally ho", and go shooting foxes (which is banned, for heaven's sakes :P) ;)

I got a Southern British (England) accent. XD

Although, no, every American seems to think we say "chaps", "tally ho", and go shooting foxes (which is banned, for heaven's sakes :P) ;)

i dont (well maybe thats because im English) but yeah

I probably have what they call a "Midland Accent" which basically means I don't really have an accent XD.

do you mean you have an American accent? because its impossible to not have an accent

It's really called a "Midland Accent". It refers to the states that are located in the middle of the United States such as Missouri, etc. The accent itself doesn't have any major defining points. Sorry I forgot to include the country before.

There are more than one kind of accents in the states you know XD (ex. Brooklyn, Southern, etc).

It's really called a "Midland Accent". It refers to the states that are located in the middle of the United States such as Missouri, etc. The accent itself doesn't have any major defining points. Sorry I forgot to include the country before.

There are more than one kind of accents in the states you know XD (ex. Brooklyn, Southern, etc).

i know but there arent many

• 3 weeks later...