Games Master Challenge 2009

Shane for Wax

"For those that are horrible like me at Pterattack, sending 3 scores of 600+ points for Littlest Pet Shop Crazy Cones! (at least in the US) will complete that particular challenge. "

That sounds good! I'm gonna give it a try at home because I know I'm no good with the pteri game.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way I could do techo says so I just bought the bobblehead from a shop for only 275. Oh well. At least I have 5/10 so I'll get some kind of trophy.

It seems the bobblehead is one of the cheapest prizes out there. But I fully expect the price to fluctuate, since there are a lot of bobblehead collectors and a lot of people bad at Techo Says.

There's no way I could do techo says so I just bought the bobblehead from a shop for only 275. Oh well. At least I have 5/10 so I'll get some kind of trophy.

You only need to get past the first two levels. If you're having trouble remembering the sequence I suggest writing down the first letter (or first two letters) of the species for each round like this:

Mo

Qu

K

Mo

My

C

K

so you'll have a list to refer back to if you've lost the sequence - and without a doubt keep the sound on! Since I'm right-handed I just switched the mouse to the left hand so I could write more quickly.

On the Many Games Day 2, if you send your score for the 10 different games, can you not use those games in future? Say for example I sent a score for Kass Basher, Jubble Bubble and 8 others, and one of the games was then one of the challenges another day, would I not be able to do that challenge as I've already sent a score for the game...? Sorry for the long-winded-ness o_O

I have a 6/10 so far (ive done all of today's and unknowingly 1 from yesterday) so is there no way of completing the ones i missed out on? will i still be able to get a trophy? thanks in advance to anyone who answers my noobish questions :}

You ca still do the challenges from day 1 and get the prizes :)

You only need to get past the first two levels. If you're having trouble remembering the sequence I suggest writing down the first letter (or first two letters) of the species for each round like this:

Mo

Qu

K

Mo

My

C

K

so you'll have a list to refer back to if you've lost the sequence - and without a doubt keep the sound on! Since I'm right-handed I just switched the mouse to the left hand so I could write more quickly.

I prefer writing down 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 number one starting from the top left hand side, and six bottom right hand side of the things that pop up

1 2 3

4 5 6

Like that.

I have one question, is the game timed? Like you have to finish a level in a certain time period?