Shane for Wax

Marquee

atlas_of_the_ancients_ch12.jpg

News Banner

ch-12.jpg

Current Events Banner

aota-ch12.jpg

Is this truly the end? Wait and see...

TDN will update the plot help page as soon as more information becomes available shortly.

May be me, but has anyone else noticed this whole topic is about Chapter 12 coming soon.

I know 2 of the images are released (saw them on JN) But the only one posted here is Chapter 1 marquee xD.

For the correct newspost:

ch-12.jpg

aota-ch12.jpg

Chapter 12 is really coming. This looks like it may finally end, but will it? Find out later.

It can't be over... I mean, come on... it's not really over is it? Cause I did all of the frickin steps and collected all of the little trinkets in the hopes of a battledome death match or a giant puzzle to throw together or something...

*starts poking optimism with a stick* Work darn you!!!

Well not that I want to complain but, that kinda felt incomplete and rushed...

For my first plot I was hoping for something well... a little more... some riddles to solve with those things we got, some puzzles, some big twist finale...

And more time to complete that dang machine at least since I only got 2 items even if I played almost every 5 mins for 6 hours X(

Honestly, I've played a few of the plots and none of them were like this. I mean, the Maraqua plot? Altador? They were frickin' awesome! Everything from puzzles to battles to picking up an item here and there. Don't let this one get you down (if it is indeed finished, which I am practically throwing NPs at the wishing well hoping it's not...).

This is my first time doing a neopets plot, so obviously i have nothing to compare it to, but i kinda liked it. I get what everyone's saying though, but it's like instead of doing battledome stuff or whatever, they focused more on games (which i liked alot). Plus some of the items are like, AWESOME (charred steam wings). I'm a big fan of steampunk so that's probably why i liked it though, lol.

Do we get a trophy for doing the plot?

I expect that we will get a trophy for plot completion. Don't be surprised if it takes TNT a month or two, though!

I had looked forward to this plot soo much since it was my first ever plot that I was going to actively participate.. but I guess I was indeed abit disappointed. I did the Aldator plot and I thought it was much better than this..

True, some of the prizes are great and a new land was being discovered, but the storyline itself I thought could have been much better.. Ouhwells. Hope there's more like ToW and LDP plots in the future!

If I could only post three words about this plot it would be "it was lame" I understand that ever since nickelodeon and viacom got into Neopets it has been more kid oriented but come on! This was lame lame and lame. You can't even try and compare it to the haunted woods plot or altador.....

did n e of u see that banner yesterday? or marquee whatever its called?> tdn definatley posted a banned that stated on it " join jordie on his adventrue ! something something " then in parenthesis under that it said (adventure awaits! prizes do too!) NOW PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE SAW THIS TOO BEFORE THEY CHANGED IT! I KNOW WHAT I SAW!!!! it wasnt this ch 12 red marquee it was blueish and jordie was on the front of a boat!!!!!!!!!!

its not over! IF IT WAS OVER........ they would tell us>>> they would say the plot is over but well tdn and jelly and NEO havent closed it yet..... :)

BUT... DID N E ONE SEE IT?

or hey tdnf moderators.. do u know n e thing? please let me know im not crazy!