Illusen's Quest- can't find item!!!!

slimblue13

So I went to Illusen's Glade three times now and two of those times I couldn't find the item she gave me! I looked in the shop wizard, I looked in the Auction, I looked in the Trading Post...ugh!!!! Okay the item now is "Purple Darigan Citadel Wall Paint" and the time before that it was the same but pink.

Can someone help me?

Sure thing! The items are kind of cheap too.

You can find them here: http://www.neopets.com/neohome/shop/more/5

Another way to get there is by going CUSTOMIZE > Neohomes. Once on that page, go to NEOHOME SHOPS (kind of on the right), then click on SUPERSTORE under Neopoint Shops. In this case, the item would be under 'wallpaper' in th Superstore :)

You won't be able to find them on the shop wizard or in trades as they're a Neohome 2.0 item!

Sure thing! The items are kind of cheap too.

You can find them here: http://www.neopets.com/neohome/shop/more/5

Another way to get there is by going CUSTOMIZE > Neohomes. Once on that page, go to NEOHOME SHOPS (kind of on the right), then click on SUPERSTORE under Neopoint Shops. In this case, the item would be under 'wallpaper' in th Superstore :)

You won't be able to find them on the shop wizard or in trades as they're a Neohome 2.0 item!

yeah, these items are non-tradable~

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thank you so much! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.