Hello all, long time browser-new user

dragonlady

*waves*

I've used TDN for the great info and dailies all in one place for quite some time now...

I played neopets years ago, just got back into it with a vengeance lol.

I love the games and the avatars, I'm obsessed with getting them all!

Hopefully I can be of some help to other users, I'll pitch in where I can, I play daily. I 'd love to be able to give back, I think TDN is a great place for all of us who love neo to make it even better for ourselves and for other players :)

Hello! Welcome to the site. I see you already know some of the great features we have here, and if you ever feel you need any help don't be afraid to ask. The best way you can give back is to help other people, and if you feel you can you can even apply to be a staff member!

Thank you all for the welcomes <3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts are at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

And welcome to the forums. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.