Chapter 10 of AoTA - Coming soon!

Ali Cat

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the Moltara Run game really glichy, sometimes I didn't even touch the wall it will die on its own and it is also laggy even after I change the game quality. I just can't believe I can't even beat 350 since I have gotten the volcano run avi before :grrr:

It's hard to explain my strategy for the second part really. I just try to use logical thinking. In the first lock, it's fairly easy.

Your actually really good at explaining things! Your encouragement makes me want to try again!!! Thank you for taking the time to explain, i hope i get at least through the second level this time!

I think i get frustrated to easily to think logically sometimes, having a massive support group such as what we have here on this site makes it a bit less... well hard lol!

Thank you so much looneybin! : * and if there was an emoticon for hugs i would put that here too!! X0X0

*shrieks like a little girl(no sexism meant)* Magma pets will be seen in the next Chapter!!! :O (I might post this elsewhere seeing that this is a "Coming Soon" Thread :)

where'd you see the next chapter? I want to see it.

AHhhhhhhhh! I just want to throw something. I got the score needed and it said I had to try again cause the score wouldn't send!

Edit: i finally got the Codebreaker one. Now for the Moltara Run...

Man moltara run... They shouldn't have made the walls so freaking touchy! I really cannot play this game for anything lags me out and kills me immediately. 140 is my highest score after sending 7 :(

His wings blowing smoke out the top were very distracting too. :P This is obviously a game-oriented plot but I like that they are using old games and interjecting the characters. Feels like they are "exploring" through the games as well (which we all know is a huge part of Neopia, if you will!)

Just wanted to mention that apparently you don't have to play the two games in that order. i did them in reverse order and still got the prizes.

Hey guys!

http://www.neopets.com/mygamescores.phtml?...aruhi_suzumiyax

As you can see, I got over 350 for moltara run.

However, the item doesn't show up in my quest log, and I can't see it in my inventory!

I'm having the same problem - I just submitted a score of 1880, but I have no prize to show for it. Anyone else figure out why yet? :(

EDIT: nevermind...I was playing cave glider, not moltara run...oops!

I am so very, very VERY angry with the codebreaker game. I'm usually a master at logic puzzles, but this just WON'T WORK!!

*Frustrated and throwing things*

EDIT:: And of COURSE the second I post about it, I get enough points on the next game. *Smacks head*

I'm still really, REALLY bad at Moltara Run though, my highscore is 53. =(

I finally beat Moltara Run yay!! Just a tip for all who have a hard time beating this game: Try on the super large screen, its easier to avoid the rocks :)

I just wanted to point out that on Moltura Run if you go to the original games help guide on The Daily Neopets( Volcano Run II ) it has the cheat of if you type glubgar while playing you get an extra life. You can use that same cheat in Moltura Run and get the same result. That extra life may help some to get the score needed to win.