Lair of the beast

Tessas

Yeah, I agree, I don't think it'll become a plot. They're just like my ex. Say that they'll do something and then never do it. xDD

The Lair of the Beast is basically Neopet's version of a "screamer". A screamer is usually a video or Flash animation that is meant to scare someone when they least expect it.

For example, someone may click on a Flash game where they need to move their way through a maze. Halfway through, a scary image pops out of nowhere on the screen and a loud scream is heard. A screamer is a prank, basically.

The Lair of the Beast seems more awesome than scary, though. :P

• 4 years later...

I thought it was just another daily like the Gerapiktu Tomb or something. But once I got to the top this clicking noise was made. I knew it was a screamer thanks to experience :( so I was kinda freaked out. Then this dinosaur comes out and roars at you, which wasn't that scary, but unfortunately my volume was on max, so I got into heaps of troblue from my parents.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant. This topic is 5 years old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.