New Tangor Workshop Petpet's Revealed!

hrtbrk

The combinations to making these petpets are currently unknown but check back here for all solutions!

rav.gif + erge.gif = raverge.gif

Rav + Erge = Raverge

val.gif + teek.gif = valteek.gif

Val + Teek = Valteek

goy.gif + albot.gif + nik.gif = goyalbotnik.gif

Goy + Albot + Nik = Goyalbotnik

From our user ├→→→┼←←←┤:

adagio.gif+daloop.gif+raverge.gif+valteek.gif+goyalbotnik.gif=toy_vaggendotra5000.gif

Adagio + Daloop + Raverge +Valteek + Goyboynil = Vaggendotra5000 (A toy - not a petpet)

Hint: This new item has been found. We're sure Tangor will need to use it! Thanks to 'sarah plays' for discovering the name!

mmat_moltite.gif

Red Moltite

You Missed 1 more combination:

adagio.gif+daloop.gif+raverge.gif+valteek.gif+goyalbotnik.gif=toy_vaggendotra5000.gif (A toy (Not a petpet))

This combination is my guess, but looking at the picture, it contains parts of all 5.

(from left to right - Head - Right leg - Left Body - Left Leg - Right Body (and wings)

My guess is that the whole of Moltara isn't even revealed yet. The crystal will be found in the 2nd Half.

Evidence:

Door boarded up in Moltara,

That will most likely be in the next chapter, when out task will be Moltara Run (a plot version of Volcano run). This will somehow unlock the next area.

Also the chnaces of that is increased when a pair of wings were found that looked like the wings seen in

ctp_1177.gif

Ahhh! Thanks so much! I was getting this from the boards :) I totally agree about there being more to Moltara, either from the boarded up door, or via the big vault (which I think will reveal the magma color).

Looks like those wings Roxton is wearing is going to be a prize, too! Too bad I suck at Volcano Run :(

How do u get the red crystal rock thingy i tried every thing to find it

o_O

it's officially called "Red Moltite" ;]

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes and smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

it's officially called "Red Moltite" ;]

wheres it found

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes and smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

wheres it found

that is information i'm sadly not privvy to :(

but im sure by tomorrow it will be common knowledge.

TDN is quite impressive with their wealth of information. how do they figure out these things?!

Did you (TDN) figure out the title of the Red Moltite on your own or from me? b/c they gave credit to another user for their contribution. idc about that, just wondering how you guys figure out these things!

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

I think someone that works for the site works for neopets to because if they had sneak peaks of the chapters till 5 of the current plot b4 the 2nd one was out

But then its like the question how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop: te world may never know

I think someone that works for the site works for neopets to because if they had sneak peaks of the chapters till 5 of the current plot b4 the 2nd one was out

But then its like the question how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop: te world may never know

that makes alot of sense. i think youre right. im still proud of myself for figuring out the moltite thing though ^,^... now if only i knew how to get it... x)

aota_item_wings.gif

Plot wings. working on figuring out the name of this one... hm.

Amazing how you people find this stuff out.

Just wondering though, doesn't Neopets have some sort of secrecy code? That if you work at Neopets, you're not allowed to leak ANYTHING? (Like I said, just wondering, I'm not pointing the finger or anything xD)

Too bad that it's just a toy and not a petpet.

I have the same problem as everyone else by the way. I found the misc. gears once, and now I can't find anything else. Not the scrap metal/gears or the misc. gears again.. no matter how many times I refresh.

Well, Red Moltite will most likely be available when the next chapter comes out... and the wings are probably a reward for the next game.

for anyone who cant get Scrap Metal and Stone-

-go to the explore page.

-scroll down so you can see the link to moltara

-hold down your 'enter' key. (nothing should happen yet)

-while STILL holding down enter, click the link to moltara.

-you should remain on the explore page but the loading bar at the bottom of the page should keep refilling.

-after 30 mississippi seconds, stop pressing enter.

Go to your inventory. it should NOT take more than one or two times.

(similar can be done on the 2nd['play dice-a-roo!] page of thedicearoo game to earn the prizes of dicearoo without having to click it a thousand times)

Also, in addition to red moltite there will be a 5th new item for tangor to work with. No ideas on what this is yet though.

snowbunny, got any ideas for what to try as far as neopets image database URL

manipulating? since you said something about it before...? hmm...

im off to find more answers!

Well, Red Moltite will most likely be available when the next chapter comes out... and the wings are probably a reward for the next game.

-go to the explore page.

-you should remain on the explore page but the loading bar at the bottom of the page should keep refilling.

(similar can be done on the 2nd['play dice-a-roo!] page of thedicearoo game to earn the prizes of dicearoo without having to click it a thousand times)

Also, in addition to red moltite there will be a 5th new item for tangor to work with. No ideas on what this is yet though.

WOAH! It really works!

That's amazing! Thank you!

This doesn't work for mac (safari) users. I can't get the hidden gears or anything else besides the rock. I've tried for over a week and still nothing. I don't get what i'm doing wrong. I've refreshed a million times, cleared my cache and everything....nothing is working.

I did by the gears and the metal, but when i go to tangor and give them to him he says he can't make anthing.

Any suggestions?

-go to the explore page.