New Potions To Mix In Part 12

cloudedsunny

Go back to Sophie's Shack, and let's try and get some help to work out this new potion bit shall we? :) I have no clue what to do but if I figure anything out I'll post it up here fast!

According to pigpignomie there are some new guides up! Here's a couple of links:

http://www.neopets.com/~SierraSea

http://www.neopets.com/~the_cenial_one

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Augh! That wasn't right. I must have put in the wrong components. Let me try that one again...

I got the message on the 1st composite on the second potion... was i supposed to get that message?

Yup I realized where I went wrong, I shoulda have completed the second composite and then throw both in the cauldron!

So now I just reached home, and I'm trying it all over again

Yes put both compositions in at once.

Is anyone else onto the third potion? Its so complicated!

EDIT: Yay, I've got my 2nd composition done for level 3!!! That was hard. No-one knows what Spectral Essence is yet, right?

Can someone help me, im not understandnig the 10g stuff and all herez what i got.

p.jpg

Pretend i use bumroot to do the first composite, so i would have 2 seperate bumroots right, one containing 10g, and the other 5 g. But would those 2 be consdidered 2 different things , and wont fall into 1 whole composite..Someone.. HELP!

Can someone give me a solution, if they can.

Its just a regular average, gilbil. The amounts don't have anything to do with the properties apparently.

Can someone help me, im not understandnig the 10g stuff and all herez what i got.

p.jpg

Pretend i use bumroot to do the first composite, so i would have 2 seperate bumroots right, one containing 10g, and the other 5 g. But would those 2 be consdidered 2 different things , and wont fall into 1 whole composite..Someone.. HELP!

Can someone give me a solution, if they can.

OK Radiance, try this.

For Composition #1:

1. Take 10g Bumroot soak it til it can't be soaked anymore.

2. Now get 5g Bumroot and do the same (soak)

3. Click the "Make New Composition" for the 10g one

4. Click the picture of the composition you just made - a little red arrow will appear under it.

5. There will now be a "Combine" button under the other Bumroot sample. Click that, and your first composition is done.

For Composition #2:

1. Take 9g Sharpgrass. Desiccate it completely.

2. Take 9g Bagguss Pulp. Desiccate and Soak it completely.

3. Take 7g Leafy Slorgbloom. Desiccate, Soak, Burn and Crush is completely.

4. Click the "Make New Composition" for the Sharpgrass.

5. Click the picture of the composition you just made - a little red arrow will appear under it.

6. There will now be a "Combine" button under the other two samples. Click the one under the Bagguss Plup.

7. Again click the composition you just made, then click the "Combine" button under the Leafy Slorgbloom.

Now all you have to do is click the "Throw it all into the cauldron" button and you're done with level 2!

omg..im stuck at the first composite!! no!!

Composite #1:

Quantity: 5 grams

Relevant property: Divination

Target value: +57 +/- 5

--

pwease help!!!

Try Bumroot, completely burned, crushed and dessicated. This will give you a divination value of +57.

Help, i got stuck at chap 12 part 2. Don't quite get the guide! :(

Composite #1:

Quantity: 16 grams

Relevant property: Divination

Target value: +43 +/- 5

Composite #2:

Quantity: 25 grams

Relevant property: Enchantment

Target value: +87 +/- 5

Composite 2 cannot contain more than 10 grams of any one basic ingredient

Please, can anyone help me.