New here :D

whethalar

Hey I'm Yun Zhen, which is a Chinese name actually (but I have no problems with English!) and you can call me YZ or Jen (which is actually what happens when you pronounce the last character of my name very badly) and I'm new on this forums.

A long time ago, (3 years?), a was really into neopets and some how the flame died down and now its back! But I forgot my password for my old account (hurhur) and so I'm back with a new new new account. Neopets really has changed a lot. And I'm still trying to shift and adjust. :D

By the way, how do I change my display name, I can't figure out how to.

Hey Jen! Welcome! I too lost access to my old account after a long hiatus, but if your problem is just a passowrd, you can have TNT e-mail it to you. There's a box for lost passwords at the bottom of the log-in screen. Hopefully you know what e-mail you used so you can retrieve it. If your problem is not remembering what birthday you entered (like I did), however, the process is much longer and more tedious.

Welcome. I've been on neopets for 6 years on my current account. But joined in around 2000. I lost my old account though :( Oh well. Welcome all the same. Read the rules and if you have any questions do a search first then make a new topic. Or you can PM a staff member.