Neopets Turns 10!

Anime

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's crazy to think it has already been 10 years. Granted, I created my account about six-and-a-half years ago, but still. Congrats, Neopets. ^_^

And, as far as the whole "Limited Edition Pets" thing goes, it's crazy ridiculous that they just decide when to randomly allow each user to access certain pets (as I'm assuming is the case). I've been waiting for like, three hours, and still nothing. HOPEFULLY it will happen soon for me. I'd love to have a Lutari or a Koi.

Good luck to everyone else who is also on the hunt for that special pet!

The Jetsam was up at 11:30 for me >-<'' why does have to be a jetsam...

Anyone else?

I don't think they give out Lutari since you only get it on the phone thingy. Correct me if I'm wrong

ED: and one more time at 11: 37

ED: and again at 11:47... >-<'' arggg....

I don't think they give out Lutari since you only get it on the phone thingy. Correct me if I'm wrong

You can get Lutaris on Lutari day and from the Lab Ray too, or that's what I thought anyways..

Yeah I have been watching the toy shop and refreshing since last night I can't find a goodie bag to save my life starting to make me sad lol and as a side note been refreshing moltara for DAYS and still no gears the neo gods hate me :( So how is everyone else doing today? Good luck with all of your b day goals i think i'm finding better pets in the pound so that people can make room for the LE's even jsut missed a baby Xweetok!