Chapter 9 - Atlas of the Ancients

Superfly

Well it took three attempts at it but I managed to get the score needed from the game. I'm now torn between the fact that it gives me 1000 NP and therefore financially a good game to play and the fact that I dislike the game immensely lol

I take it the game is pretty much random in when it gives out its gems? As I've played so many times and not gotten over 2100 yet (and I finish the game almost every time, and collect almost all of the gems!)

On the plus side, got my obsidian :)

Hey all! New to these forums but longtime member on Neopets. Seriously, this gears situation is one of the most frustrating things I've ever dealt with on Neopets. I swear that last night I refreshed for close to two hours straight and still no gears or scrap metal. Anyhow, since all this seems to happen daily, we can expect the prices to deflate slowly on all the gears and scrap metal and even the small petpets which for me is a good thing.

I hate this new game. Highest score I got was 1550. When I get 2500 points, I'm never playing this game again.

EDIT: Just got 2885 points. Now I'm never playing this game again. :P