Chapter 9 - Atlas of the Ancients

Superfly

Part 6 Step by Step Guide - Here!!

It's released! And guess what, there's a new land too; it's called Moltara. To get this chapter's prize, click the key on the first page of the comic.

Chapter 9 will be released shortly. Here are the images to prove it! TDN will update with the latest step, so watch this spot!

Frontpage Marquee

atlas_of_the_ancients_ch9.jpg

News Banner

ch-9.jpg

yay, new plot guide, and no game either, *Phew!* i detest those silly games (due to the fact that i apparently have no dexterity and can't for the life of me play to score the points i need)

EDIT: OOOOOOO i just realized that i have to play a game, arg!!!!!

EDT2: NVM, this is the second game i completed, the first game i still can't get the 1000 points, but YAY, i completed the game :thumbsup: :jerrypteri: :hannibal:

If you click the left side of Moltara you get Shiny Obsidian.

EDIT: 2nd prize from this chapter is from getting 2.5k in Cave Glider

when i clicked it, i got this message

Hey! What do you think you're doing?!

An angry Shoyru flies over and shakes his fist at you. "Stop taking all the obsidian! We need it for... machinery! And... stuff!" He shakes his fist again and chases you away from the quarry.

when i clicked it, i got this message

Hey! What do you think you're doing?!

An angry Shoyru flies over and shakes his fist at you. "Stop taking all the obsidian! We need it for... machinery! And... stuff!" He shakes his fist again and chases you away from the quarry.

I got this message when I clicked on it the second time. Maybe you clicked on it once before and didn't realize it? Or maybe it takes time to regenerate like the omelette.

I got the parachute on my 2nd attempt... I reached 2990 points at the end of lvl 2, so that should be quite sufficient to get the prize! Although that being said, I did take quite a lot of the 'jewels' on the way...

mix gears and obsidian and make a petpet

Tangor didn't like a "Pile of Loose Gears", but when I gave him "Miscellaneous Gears" and the obsidian, he built me an Oop petpet for bigbritches, my newest lab pet. (I absolutely lucked out and was able to nab the gears on the super wiz at 99,999.)

(Edited: Thanks for the tip, A loyal meepit! Now the waiting game begins to see if I attached the Oop soon enough to score a trophy if the PPL ever selects it.)

http://www.neopets.com/~neuralyzer

Here's information about the gears and such to make the new petpets...I'll continue refreshing tomorrow cause I've been refreshing for about an hour and got tired >.>

Beat that new game on my third try...it was hard for me :(

Hmm I can't find the pile of gears in any of the known locations. I like the new world it's very steampunk (if you don't know what steampunk is check it out, super cool art).

mine was at a different location, now updated in the link given here :)

Well, and we can get one obsidian daily, so... we might expect several events of those to happen here. maybe daily too? I got my gears after the scrap metal RE

I still have to play the game and find my gears. I didn't find out about the plot until I was ready to go to bed last night. I love the new area, though.

Oh. my. GOD. I HATE that new game. Seriously, it's soooooo frustrating :|

Thank god my mom is pretty okay at it, so she completed it for me ;p. But geeez. I really hope NP quits with these annoying games..

Cave Glider is gonna vex me I think, and doesn't help I have degu bites on my fingers of my right hand since my son let his loose and I had to chase em down before the cats did :-( so my controls ability is no good right now.

I did make an Oop though, and found my misc gears by Tangor's Workshop.