Well hey there!

spellcheck_lass

Welcome to the Daily Neopets Forums, It is a great place to find more information that you may need. UP to date news, and sometimes unreleased news. This place has helped me greatly, and the people on the forum are so helpful. Again, welcome and may your stay be great! It's nice to meet you!

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome, welcome, and welcome again! Hope you have a great time here. And may I ask, are you a big "Suite Life" fan? Just guessing by your "Yay me!"

I've only seen parts of it, and I always thought it looked really funny. I can't remember why I never ended up watching a whole episode straight through though. It may be that it was usually on while I was at school, but I can't be sure. It's been a looong time since I watched TV. Yay school! D:

I've only seen parts of it, and I always thought it looked really funny. I can't remember why I never ended up watching a whole episode straight through though. It may be that it was usually on while I was at school, but I can't be sure. It's been a looong time since I watched TV. Yay school! D:

It is funny, though very cheesy in the way that only Disney knows how to do. I'll admit... even though I'm 22 years old, I still watch the Disney Channel on occasion and I still enjoy it. Well, I guess there are some shows that are beyond my comprehension anymore. The ones that are just so stupid you feel dumber just watching them, but I won't be specific. Weird thing is, I don't watch Nick anymore and they're the ones associated with Neopets. When I was in High School, I think I actually enjoyed Nick Jr. more than Nick, but I only got to watch it when I was home sick, so maybe that was the reason. I think I only liked Nick for the cartoons. Rugrats was my favorite, but I stopped watching once they got into doing the movies.

I watch TV when I get home from school. I'm almost 21 and still like to watch Disney and Nick. Though Spongebob is starting to get annoying and I am not a fan of crud like iCarly.

I watch TV when I get home from school. I'm almost 21 and still like to watch Disney and Nick. Though Spongebob is starting to get annoying and I am not a fan of crud like iCarly.

I don't like iCarly either or Spongebob, but I guess I lied about not watching Nick because I was watching Zoey101 this summer. Of course, that was on The N. That's the only Nick Channel I still watch. I started watching it when they were showing Instant Star, but I think they took it off now that it's over.

AAAAHHHH Zoey 101 is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Baaaaaaaaaaad. D:

You know what show I really miss? Dave the Barbarian. Aw, that show was so hysterical. I haven't seen that show in forever!

[singing] Daaaave the Barbarian, huuuge but a whimp. His sisters Fang and Candy, a princess and a chimp! NOT A MONKEY!

welcome to the forums, have a donut {hands over a donut i say this sense im eatting a box of em atm}

LOl that reminds me that i just bought 3 dozen yesterday for my class

sadly i didnt even get to eat one ):

OOOO i LOVVEDDD dave the barbarian

all the good shows are gone-sigh-

OHH and welcome to the forums xp