new prize part 7

i manged to score 1000 in the new game and got

Sparkling Icy Winterscape

NewBitmapImage3.jpg

PS: encase your wondering what it looks like equipped to a pet, i did a nice and equipped it to my xweetox so you guys could see it, hope this information helps. XD ya know i had to do the WHOLE THING with a pop can bottle under my laptop XD my computer is over heating and so i stuck a bottle under my computer to get that prize lol XD it was HARD to play with the screeen tilted back, constant distractions from people around me, AND it still lagged off and on makeing me miss my jumps lol. I managed to pull it off though someone hi five me for that XD {raises hand}

Edited by shadaw

its all good, again its like jumping for blocks in super mario, however you need to take into account when the block moves one way GO THE OTHER xD it balances the block out and gives you just enough time to aim for the center of the next block.

Finally got over 400, but my computer is going slow. It makes me want to give up, but it took me a while to get the Cloud Raiders game, so I will keep trying until I get better.

It could be worse, theres still time to compleate the plot.

I hate this game so much. Does completion of these games affect the plot advancement/awards or are they just extra rewards on side?

The game would be pretty fun if it would be just race against time and collecting stuff but the snow monsters make me fail all the time

Yeah it took me a couple of tries to get over 1000. My problem was in level 2 and the ice cold water would kill me and I would be 80 shy. Then I finally got 990 in the first level since I took my time and got all the hearts and most of the jewels and didn't lose the lives either at the end. Then just went to the 2nd level and got 2 jewels and got the price :)

~parisdirt

QUOTE (coraline @ Nov 8 2009, 10:22 AM)

I cant send my score...

It frezzes on success pending.... :S

my advice is to just let it do its thing or refresh the page

mine is doing teh exact same thing. i left it to 'do its thing' for an hour. then i refreshed it and i ended up at the original game screen :( i tried doing it on firefox and IE, and on another pc. maybe we should report?