Chapter 7 of AotA - Coming Soon

Xepha

Update: Need help to figure this part? We have updated our Atlas of the Ancients guide with all the information you need to know for both the regular step and the NC Challenge.

Chapter 7 of the Atlas of the Ancients plot is expected to be released today! Looks like our heroes are in trouble in Terror Mountain. Who did trigger this massive avalanche?

Frontpage Marquee

atlas_of_the_ancients_ch7.jpg

Current Event Image

aota-ch7.jpg

News Banner

ch-7.jpg

Be sure to keep up to date with any new steps that come out by reading TDN's coverage of the plot!

atlas-1.jpg

Hahaha! The link in the last panel is broken! It looks like we're supposed to play Snowroller, though. It has the AotA banner.

EDIT: Does anyone know what score we need to achieve to get the prize? I scored 1067 and it wasn't enough, but maybe the plot step isn't working...

EDIT: Snowroller seems to be the game for the NC Challenge. I guess we have to wait for the real game. :(

The link for the game is going on. CLARA ON ICE ,you need to get at least a 1000 points to get the ice background as reward. It is the easiest challenge so far just complete level one with all the green diamonds and a complete 6 lives and you already got a 1000 points.

AGGG I hate the fact that we have to play games, quite frankly, i am tyhe most obominable games player, no matter what game it is, (if your wondering how i make np, well, i'm more of a seller), i didn't get the last game, and i don't think i will get this game either, -_-" i think i won't be able to complete this plot :crying:

AGGG I hate the fact that we have to play games, quite frankly, i am tyhe most obominable games player, no matter what game it is, (if your wondering how i make np, well, i'm more of a seller), i didn't get the last game, and i don't think i will get this game either, -_-" i think i won't be able to complete this plot :crying:

I feel ya, I'm terrible too. I've already needed my boyfriend to complete one of them (which he did within a few seconds) and now I need him to do this too, I'm horrible at this!

Guys we do have a guide written for Let it Slide here : http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/let-it-slide/

It might help you improving your score, thus beating this challenge :)

If you collect all the lives in the first level, you should have enough points. Otherwise, just play part of the second level until you have collected enough diamond. :)

I hate this game! It gives me headache, hee.

Took me some time to get 1000 points. I used this tips taken from a board:

- Play the largest screen size on low quality

- Ignore the time

- You can get 1000 points from the 1st level, just play it slowly

- Collect every gems; as long as you get all the gems and have 4 hearts left thats 1000 points

- When going down hill face away from the way your heading this will slow you down, let yourself come to a stop on the slopes then go back a little to gain speed ( you only need the speed if it is the heart or the 3 gems in a row)

- Practice and don't give up!

- Don't forget to type "stalactites" starting of the game to gain another health

Good luck! ^_^

When I first saw about the game in TDN guide, I thought its just a game that is similar to it but I didn't imagine that it is actually almost exactly the same as the game except for the characters XD I can't stop laughing and I still prefer the original because they are more cute haha..

I feel ya, I'm terrible too. I've already needed my boyfriend to complete one of them (which he did within a few seconds) and now I need him to do this too, I'm horrible at this!

lol, at least you have someone to help u, i live in a dorm full of girls, and most of them are worst then me at games (that says a lot about their gaming abilities :guiltysmiley:

I hate this game! It gives me headache, hee.

Took me some time to get 1000 points. I used this tips taken from a board:

- Play the largest screen size on low quality

- Ignore the time

- You can get 1000 points from the 1st level, just play it slowly

- Collect every gems; as long as you get all the gems and have 4 hearts left thats 1000 points

- When going down hill face away from the way your heading this will slow you down, let yourself come to a stop on the slopes then go back a little to gain speed ( you only need the speed if it is the heart or the 3 gems in a row)

- Practice and don't give up!

- Don't forget to type "stalactites" starting of the game to gain another health

Good luck! ^_^

thx so much, i gave up until i read ur guide, wow, i finally beat it (well, i'm not so good that i could do it in the first level, had to make it to the second level before i had enough points) but thx a bunch :evo:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It took me a little while to get over 1000, but I did it. When I saw the game screen, I was like, 'Omg, are TNT that lazy that they don't even make a new game, they take an older one and change the main character?'. Maybe they aren't lazy, but they are making this plot too simple (since most of the time, the steps are just clicking an image in the comic and the occasional game). :(

I was doing a horrible job of getting 1000 points last night, but I easily beat that score this morning and got my prize.