Farmville

stephie23

I never actually played it, as I don't have a Facebook, but I watched my friend play it, and it looks kind of stupid.

Maybe it's not, but I already dislike because of my friend. She makes fun of me for talking about Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Harvest Moon, then she turns around and plays this absurd little game.

<_<

Well it's not something you spend hours upon hours playing every day. This is a game where you basically spend 10 minutes a day tending to crops and animals. There's not a whole lot to do other than that.

I totally got addicted to it! :P but I love it because you can spend as little or as much time as you have on it! :) super awesome.

if anyone needs a neighbour let me know, I could always use more :)

Stupid question about the game. When you buy things like trees and animals are they like one use and then you need to buy another one like the crops or do every day you get to collect from them? They seem pretty expensive and i am not that far along.

Stupid question about the game. When you buy things like trees and animals are they like one use and then you need to buy another one like the crops or do every day you get to collect from them? They seem pretty expensive and i am not that far along.

You can keep them as long as you want, and you can collect from them whenever they're ready. :)

Psh. I forgot about my crops last night and they all died. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

i dont but my brother (a senior in highschool) does -..-x

we have a computer strictly used for 3D art and sometimes when i need to use it to do 3D hw he'll ne like "shut up im playing farmville"

I don't have any facebook accounts but my mom is severely addicted to this game, the laptop is still open while she's sleeping. I won't even bother playing this, I already have many addictions on my fandom. D|