Anybody else disappointed?

morgantha

I don't really feel like there's a plot happening at all. So far, it's a comic with an easter egg hunt in it. There have been no new places to explore, no puzzles, no team efforts - just one new game to play. Even that was disappointing; while it wasn't easy, I still finished it on my first try.

i personally dislike the relitive ease of the plot, but i actually expect something new this time round in the sense that, now we have a multivore, and terror mountain IS MELTING.... -.^ which makes you wonder exactly what there upto a speech on global climate change? {put that down as a offical theory}

Awesome theory.... to make some happy maybe the ice melting illudes to a new location being exposed on the mountain? Maybe there are frozen neopets from times past there and this is there way of introducing a new pet or petpet to us? or maybe the ice melting will uncover a secrete cave that has a transdimensional portal to another world!

so many possibilities :3

I am a little disipointed in the plot... i agree that the latest game was not easy but i too completed the task on the first try. i hope we have a npc to defeat in the battledome soon :)

I think it's too soon to tell if it's going to be difficult or not. So far the plot is pretty boring in my opinion, but I don't really care. I know it sounds super lazy, but I'd rather click on some links and get cool stuff than having to do all kinds of hard things to get cool stuff ;p.

And the games were annoying. (And not so easy, I think.. I'm terrible at games)

I am not disappointed because I keep my expectations very low.

But I agree with you, it's not exactly exciting or even brain demanding. Point, Click, Collect items. That's pretty much it.

It could just be a plot to get newbies acclimated to the idea of plots. However, I am of the mind that things are going to get harder. Who knows, maybe this plot is more aimed towards children?

No, you are not the only one disappointed. I have been playing neopets for 9 years and have participated in many of the plots (I STILL have nightmares about scrolls and sand from the LDP). Even the Altador "mini-plot" at least offered a challenge. If this whole thing is just going to a comic and "click here to get item" then Neopets has truly hit rock-bottom.

Maybe......

this plot is a distraction and they're planning a huge other plot.

But, maybe not.

Yeah, I'm disappointed. Should I be? Nope, TNT almost always disappoint me, so why didn't I expect it?

I do like some of the theories I'm hearing about Terror Mountain. It'd be so cool if part of the ice melted to reveal something hidden, like a new pet. :P

I seriously doubt that it'll stay this easy though.

But it's TNT, so you never know..

I'm sticking by my 'plot for children' thing lol Simply because...I dunno. It seems as such. Some other plots required a lot of time and mental skills.

It's more of a point and click plot for newbies. The game missions are difficult but not extremely challenging. The cloud runner was the hardest because it took some time to get a handle on how to move the ship with the air bursts. I got it after about ten minuets though. =]