Guild help...

super_stewie

I have the same problem, the guilds I join are either way too boring or unfriendly. Unfriendly as in we just dont mesh. Anyone have any good suggestions?

I think it would help if you guys said what type of guild you're interested in. Are you looking for a neopets related guild or maybe something more towards your interests outside of neopets?

I agree, anyone can say that there guild is active and the best, but lets say you have a bunch of 12 year olds pretending to be harry potter in a guild and your much older and dont like harry potter; then that obviously wouldnt work for you XD

What kinds of things do you like? maybe one of us here has heard of a guild or is a part of one that might interest you more.

I only us the internet when I'm at work for instance so I would be interested in a guild that is active more during the day then at night. Things like that are also something you might want to think about. The guild could very well be very active and interesting but just not during a time that you are availble online.

Im 16... Does anyone have a guild I could join?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.