cellblock avvie

Avia loves Chias

I'm pretty sure that I got it at Tournament 11 also. Just keep going. You will get it. Don't forget that finishing Tournament 11 also gets you the gold trophy for the game. As far as trophies go, it's pretty easy if you're playing that far into the game for the avatar. :)

I have the avatar. I got it around Tornument 10. :D It's pretty easy once you think about it, just time-consuming, because you basically just need two strategies. :)

most people say that it is random, but TNT has confirmed that it is NOT random and that there is a certain thing that will get it for you. However, many have gotten the avatar on different levels and so no one is certain how to get it. It is like the Bonju of avatars except people have it.

• 1 year later...

Never realised that Cellblock is a good game to earn easy neopoint. Beat two opponents in a few minutes and received 5000 NP in total. Tomorrow again, till I get the avvie ^_^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.