Halloween Layout Theme is Approaching!

Jenny ^_^

Refresh at the Haunted Woods from 11:59 October 31st to 12:01 November 1st to get the Halloween layout theme!

Halloween Goodie Bags are back!

Starting at midnight tonight, Halloween Goodie Bags will be popping up throughout the Neopets site. TDN will post the locations of these goodie bags as soon as they are found so check back often!

Come share your Halloween experiences with us on our boards. Let us know if you've found a Goodie Bag we missed, or just talk about your Halloween plans. TDN wishes everyone a safe and fun Halloween!

Part of the Halloween layout theme.

item.pngfriend_request.pngtrade_offer.pngtrade_withdraw.pngbattle_challenge.pngbattle_reject.pngbattle_accept.pngneomail.pngfriend_accept.png

8.png

Oh I'm so excited :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm not going to be able to do it. I have a very important doctors appointment coming up, so I can't be up at 3 o'clock in the morning when I have to stick with a normal sleeping pattern. Too bad, it's a nice theme.

I'm excited for this theme :)

I can't miss it!

I'm probably going to fall asleep though :/

okay, I'm confused....so is it midnight on halloween (31st going into 1st november) or midnight before halloween (30th going into 31st)? Basically, have I already missed it? Thank you :D

You haven't missed it yet, it's the midnight that's coming :)

Thank you, I was all worried that I'd missed it....again. But not this year! mwahahaha :] it's one of the best themes in my opinion.

I have it on today but it isn't part of my site theme options :S

EDI: That isn't fair, I refreshed at 11:59, 12:00 and 12:01 and nothing :( UNFAIR! Because at 12:00 the site changed so I thought I got it, went to check my Preferences, it wasn't there. What did I do wrong :(

I have it on today but it isn't part of my site theme options :S

EDI: That isn't fair, I refreshed at 11:59, 12:00 and 12:01 and nothing :( UNFAIR! Because at 12:00 the site changed so I thought I got it, went to check my Preferences, it wasn't there. What did I do wrong :(

Refresh between 11:59 pm 31st October and 12:01 am 1st November.