18 members have voted

1. 1. How Far Will you Reach?

• 1st Tree - 15 HP
    • 2nd Tree - 30 HP
    • 3rd Tree - 50 HP
    • Herman Dorfdrap - 55 HP
    • Bennie the Jub - 100 HP
    • Disgruntled Townspeople - 200 HP
    • STOP!?! who said anything about stopping?!?

I haven't even had a chance to fight the rocks! NO FAIR! *sinff* I want them back....

I wish they let us battle people from the other parts...*sniff*

i had missed them a lot..

should be do better on that. now, its too hard.

I had 213 wins, but I can't go any further...and I lost TWICE to the Disgruntled Townspeople!! :crying_blow: I hope that this is the last wave! But I wish those that are still fighting the best of luck - so we can get on with the ToW plot! :yes:

I hope I get to battle them all! I have beaten everyone so far up to the easiest townsperson. I've drawn twice with the jubjub guy so after I beat him I'll try the hardest guy. I have a fair bit of disposable NP so I guess I'll do what it takes to go as far as I can. Can always make it back later!

I'm interested in knowing though: If you don't beat one round of people do you still get to go on to the next round of people or are you out of the running to finish the plot? My guess is you are still in it but I'd like confirmation?

I think if we want to we can go on even if we don't beat the current opponents. Though, not sure why you'd want to go on - if you can't beat the current opponents its unlikely that you'll be able to beat the next wave.

I am currently trying to beat Herman Dorfdrap too. I can only manage a tie. Its that annoying H4000 Helmet. I haven't lost to him yet though, so here's hoping I can get at least one win against him before this wave is over.

Who voted that they'd never stop? You must have impressive stats/weapons!

Its that annoying H4000 Helmet. Who voted that they'd never stop? You must have impressive stats/weapons!

hahaha I voted I'd never stop...TRYING that is!!! My stats and weapons are pitiful though lol but that doesn't mean I'll quit :woot: I LOVE being beaten up...yeah right.

I HATE that helmet too!!! How do you defend against items that freeze you?!

I don't think you can defend against items that freeze you. Thats why they're such a pain.

Do you reckon you could Burrow out of the way of a freeze? I dunno, I don't have Burrow. Maybe someone who does could try it?

I have sink and burrow and a downsize item but I always use those up defending against the first attacks. I have beaten everyone except those darn villagers!! I got close one time...but then they scorchstoned and hypno'd their way out of it! Cheaters lol

So spaceop I take it you have been successful in beating them? I am too tight with my NP to pay over 500k for anything, I wanna keep my million!

Hey Space Op

I did what you said and went for the scroll of freezing cost me 89000 NP ! But it worked :D I was able to beat the Shrieking Shadow. Im gonna try for the 100 HP Jub and Creeping Shadows and see how it works out. Hopefully it doesnt break on me.

ALso the earthen scorchstone, is a nice cheap alternative to blocking those dark attacks that those shadows deal

So sad to hear that your scroll was broken since only you used it twice.

my scroll wasn't break so fast, i guessed that's might be neopet's team tricks.

anyhow enjoy your battledoming..

i can't fight the last opponent when his HP now is higher than me after 32 wins.