The Wishing Well

Strawberri

I have won stuff from the Wishing Well multiple times, including two Bags of Peanuts. I have had no success with getting rare items from the WW, though. I have also tried asking for a BGC before. I find that it works best to just ask for the items that other people typically win from the WW.

@masaryk:

does it matter how much you donate? how regularly do you wish?

I almost always donate 50 np, but I don't think it matters. I just find it easier to stick with the same number all the time. And I only donate once per day. If I'm wishing for something on the list of recent prizes, it usually only takes a week or two to have my wish granted. I've tried experimenting with asking for rare items (Draik Eggs, BGC, Morphing Potions) before, but that just seems to result in me wasting my time and neopoints.

Yes, I believe a topic by masaryak posted a topic a few months back about it. So I tried the 50 np a day and wished for the same item everytime, a bag of peanuts, and I actually did win it about a week and a half later. Haven't won anything since, though it is possible to win multiple days in a row. There was a girl who won like everyday for a week, though her stuff wasn't super expensive.

I got a Bag of Peanuts from the Wishing Well. :D I don't think you can get BGC from the wishing well though. :(

Well, it worked for me again. I logged in and found this message from TNT:

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 50 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Snorkle Snout . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

I am still trying daily to get something out of the wishing well. I tried about 5 times now and haven't got any luck yet. I'll post here if I actually win something. If it is going to happen... I am not a lucky kinda person.

Well, it worked for me again. I logged in and found this message from TNT:

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 50 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Snorkle Snout . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

How mant times a day did you donate? How mant days did it take until you got it?

How mant times a day did you donate? How mant days did it take until you got it?
I only donate once per day. Personally, I don't think that it helps all that much to donate more than that, but I don't know for sure. I had been asking for a Snorkle Snout for 18 days before I got one. At 50 np per wish, I paid just 900 np for a Snorkle Snout!

I typically have really poor luck on Neopets, so I can't say that I keep winning stuff because I'm lucky.

Here's my quick guide for the Neopian Wishing Well:

1. Visit the Wishing Well once per day, every day.
  2. Keep your donation amount low. Remember, you're trying to get something for next to nothing here. I usually donate 50 np, but I don't think that you need to donate that much.
  3. Wish for the same item every day until you win it. Don't change your wish all the time.
  4. Only wish for items that other users have won. Obviously, these are the things that the Wishing Well gives out. You will never win a Draik Egg, BGC, or Paint Brush from the Wishing Well, so don't waste your time trying!
  5. Copy and paste the item name you are wishing for from the "recently won" list, if you can. You don't want to make spelling mistakes, or you might not get your wish. Also, use the exact item name that you are wishing for, or you might not get exactly what you were hoping for.

Keep playing the Wishing Well! I want to hear about other peoples' success stories.