Help Plz

RandomSkid

Welll hi i started playing neopets about4-5 years ago when my friend got me in to it he gave me one of his acc to play on i started playing i luved the game i worked hard got rare pets , equips and items. After couple of years i left because i needed to concentrate on my studies but know i wanna play neopets again but i cant logg since i need the birthday cause i havnt beeen active which i dont have i have the username and password but i need the birthday and i cant get the birthday back since the acc wasnt on any hotmail and im not in contact with my friend . So plz help me (Gm)to get my acc back plz. user=weiweizhuyi if u need pass pm me (only Gms) plz.

Man...first off it's against the rules on neopets to give or share an account...

The only way is to contact TNT and explaining the situation, but I don't know if they'll help since it wasn't an account that YOU made or by reaching to your friend somehow and getting the information while also hoping TNT don't catch you this time :(

Plus, you're also not allowed to give out passwords.

Sorry if this is insensitive, but this seems like a scam to get us frozen for trying to 'help you out'.

If you know the login info, everything should have worked a-okay.

I don't think anyone here is naive enough to risk their account for something that is a freezable offense. Your best bet is to try flyingeevee's awesome suggestion :D

Man...first off it's against the rules on neopets to give or share an account...

The only way is to contact TNT and explaining the situation, but I don't know if they'll help since it wasn't an account that YOU made or by reaching to your friend somehow and getting the information while also hoping TNT don't catch you this time :(

Plus, you're also not allowed to give out passwords.

um thnx ye but im not giving out passwords , and my friend made me a acc but he never played on it so it wasnt exactly sharing but im still srry

Sorry if this is insensitive, but this seems like a scam to get us frozen for trying to 'help you out'.

If you know the login info, everything should have worked a-okay.

I don't think anyone here is naive enough to risk their account for something that is a freezable offense. Your best bet is to try flyingeevee's awesome suggestion :D

Wait how is this a scam and btw im only giving the gms the pass... not anyone else and anyways i do know the user and pass but sincei havnt been active i need the birthday which i dont have.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

the problem is that if tnt were to find out that your account had been created by someone other than the person who is currently using it. it doesnt matter even if your friend only played for a week, it doesnt matter if they made the account and never used it again - it was their account. they werent allowed to give it to you and you werent allowed to take it. confessing to tnt could get that account and all accounts associated with it frozen. also if the account has not been accessed in 2 years you will not get access anyway - accounts are locked after that. your only hope is guesswork or to ask your friend.

the problem is that if tnt were to find out that your account had been created by someone other than the person who is currently using it. it doesnt matter even if your friend only played for a week, it doesnt matter if they made the account and never used it again - it was their account. they werent allowed to give it to you and you werent allowed to take it. confessing to tnt could get that account and all accounts associated with it frozen. also if the account has not been accessed in 2 years you will not get access anyway - accounts are locked after that. your only hope is guesswork or to ask your friend.

After 2 years you cant acceses the acc if ur not active? wow tnt is gunna lose some players and im leaving since i aint getting my acc back pce.

Actually, after two years, you can access it, however, it may get deleted at any time.

My cousin got into his account that hadn't been touched in 2 1/2 years. Had to email TNT I think though.

And yeah, it's against Neopets Terms and Conditions to give your password out. So it is a freezable offence.

Also, why didn't you make the birthday your real birthday? Or are you one of those people who don't have one? :P

Actually, after two years, you can access it, however, it may get deleted at any time.

My cousin got into his account that hadn't been touched in 2 1/2 years. Had to email TNT I think though.

And yeah, it's against Neopets Terms and Conditions to give your password out. So it is a freezable offence.

Also, why didn't you make the birthday your real birthday? Or are you one of those people who don't have one? :P

Well actually i sent them a couple of times but they never reply and my friend gave me that acc thats why i dont know the birthday would really appreciate it if i got it back or else i might quit since i dun wanna start all over again its kinda hard and i have worked very hard on it.

I think your only solution is to tell them that you used your wrong birthday before thinking it didn't matter, or something. But even if you loose the account don't give up! I lost my account (which I had done quite well on) a few years back and I think I'm recovering quite well! (And I'm sure other people will give similar stories!)

If you had a side that you can log in to and you're Neofriends with that account, then you can watch the age and wait for it to change. That'll tell you the month and day. And the year you can figure out by subtracting the age listed from the current year.

In the mean time, just start over. You can rebuild fairly easily. Lots of users do it all the time. :)

If you had a side that you can log in to and you're Neofriends with that account, then you can watch the age and wait for it to change. That'll tell you the month and day. And the year you can figure out by subtracting the age listed from the current year.

In the mean time, just start over. You can rebuild fairly easily. Lots of users do it all the time. :)

Thnx but i need a advice from a gm but they never help.

I think thats all great advice, and isn't that the reason you came on here - to get advice from the general neopian population? I think the facebook idea is brilliant! lol. Otherwise, yeah, if you that bothered about it just keep checking that page and wait for the age to change. I don't think you're going to get better than that. The account might have been deleted and if you've already asked TNT about it and they've not said anything...

Thnx but i need a advice from a gm but they never help.

In my humble opinion, I imagine that the gm's have not answered because the suggestions we have seen here have all been great suggestions. I have only been with neopets about two weeks now, and in these forums for about three days, but in this time I have seen how helpful each person here can be. I think that if you combine all these suggestions and use a bit of detective work you can make things work for you. I hope you get everything worked out, and if not you could always create a new account, you may get lucky! I got a jackpot win on dice-a-roo yesterday and won 19k, and I won 50k in Pawkeet slots last week, which I used to buy a cloud PB for my nimmo!

Catching up isnt as hard as it seems, it is just daunting at first because of all the things you remember missing.