Unreleased Animated Neogreeting!

FutureTXTurkey

LOL

I laughed so hard at that. I thought the leaves would kerplode everywhere. If an elephant jumped into a pile of leaves, I doubt it would stay in a neat pile. I guess there's only one way to find out... anyone got an elephant we could borrow?

You'll Fall In Love With This Greeting:

xP

Anyway, this Neogreeting is cool. But they need to make ones relative to the season of the southern hemisphere. :P

wow cool cant wait!

please feed these eggs!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off -topic links in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So cute!!!! Such an adorable greeting ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This greeting cracks me up because granted this is an elephante not an elephant, but they look like elephants and elephants are the only

mammals that can't jump. So it jumping into a pile of leaves just makes me chuckle. TNT is so clever when it comes to card the defy reality.