Hi everyone!

aishalover22

Hi everyone! My name is Cody and I started playing Neopets over 9 years ago. I stopped because my parents wouldn't let me buy stuff with actual money, but I recently started some GPT sites that give me free cash so I've started funding my addiction with it again...unfortunately. Now that I'm in college I don't have much time to play but I hope to stay active and get back into it again. I'm hoping being a part of this forum will help me keep up with all the happenings (I can't believe so much has changed in the past few years!)

Anyway, I can't wait to meet everyone and feel free to visit my blog! (there's not much on there right now since I started it for my GPT, but I hope to start updating it with more Neopets news now that I've recovered my password!)

http://freecashinyourpocket.blogspot.com/

Welcome Cody, I'm Kai and I'm about to graduate :P. Its always nice to have new members in the site. If you nned anything, don't be affraid to ask, I'll do my best to give an answer to it. Have fun and remember, stick to the rulles ;).