Where to get a custom lookup?

Tamara

Howdy, howdy. I have come to the community in hopes of being able to find someone to make a flashy new userlookup.

I have to admit, I'm terrible at coding, or making a lookup even look half decent. I've made some in the past, but I was never that happy with them...

So, I would love it someone could be as awesome as to code me up something, clean organized and to the point.

Somewhere where I can take, let's say a banner, and stick it at the top without the whole layout exploding.

Good example... something like I have on my side accounts.

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=shiirumai

That clean, that simple, but somewhere where I can toss in a nice background and put a nice looking banner at the top. The reason I'm asking is because I want to make a layout that's dedicated to my application for Faelithe. I want to make a collage of images from all the drawings I've received from people and use that as my lookup.

Anyhow... thank you advance for any advice or suggestions!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tamara :rolleyes_anim:

Sorry I'm not sure about who or where you could get a banner made, but if you have any tips on where I could find premade user lookups that work that would be much appreciated, I have so far had little luck getting them to work on my page. Did you make the one linked above yourself?

Tamara, I noticed on some of your petpages/ULs, you had some really beautiful backgrounds (especially your Golden Cookie award BG). Where do your find these great backgrounds, or do you make them yourself?

hello brothers any one can tell me where i can get opos card and how much??

cuz we not have here in bahrain .

thanx:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on-topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.