Bon Appetit

Batman

I know when you are trying to get the kelp restaurant avatar it is expensive and it is random. I was wondering though do you have to buy more then one thing to get it as takeout. I have tried doing this before and my pet was bloated and he still ate it when i went there. Do you need to buy more then one thing, as in one Cocktail, Main Course, desert or is it ok if you just go for the cheapest Cocktail?

I once had a leftover when going to kelp, but only once. The rest of the time my pet was bloated as well and he just got very bloated, too bad...

So it is possible, but I don't know how/what/when or whatever.

Ordering only one item from the menu does work. I got the avatar after ordering only a cocktail. I found that it worked best to just keep going back to Kelp!, right after your last visit, until you get leftovers, instead of visiting once a day.

Well there goes 100k and i didn't even get leftovers once even though i went in very very bloated. I say that because he was very bloated and then i made him eat two more things with the dailies page then went and still he only said This meal really filled me up!!!

Well there goes 100k and i didn't even get leftovers once even though i went in very very bloated. I say that because he was very bloated and then i made him eat two more things with the dailies page then went and still he only said This meal really filled me up!!!

Gee.. random avatars are really painful ! :P I still haven't gotten it yet either.

I spent another 40k right after i posted that. This one just seems like its going to be painful for me. My guy really doesn't want to take anything home. I probably should of just got the snorkle snout since i don't have that avatar either.

I sat down the other day with 600k and told myself I wasn't stopping until I had the Kelp avatar :P Did get it eventually... took a little over 300k I believe.
Did you get a full meal (one food item from each course) or just one food item?

I plan to get this avatar later, after I get the Number Six avatar.