I have too many pets.

Kex

I have too many pets because I have too many accounts. I've resisted self-freezing them because I'm just too attached to the pets, but then I realized that... I wasn't actually taking care of them, because I was nervous about logging in to more than five with any regularity.

So, I figured I'd bring them to you. :) They aren't trade offers like Khaeos; all of these pets are on sides because I have no room for them in my main five, so they're all up purely for adoption. Most of them are nothing special, but they all have single-word pronounceable names(with a couple exceptions), so they may be good for lab zapping and such.

However, a few are painted pets that I am very attached to. For these, I would like an application; it doesn't have to be pages long, and you don't need to code a petpage if you don't want to, but I will be selective about who they go to.

These are just the basic ones; you can just ask for them.

x28i0k.png

Coviel Adopted!

16bilfs.png

Epimaethius (Horribly misspelled, but named for the Titan Promethius's brother in Greek mythology; is also one of Saturn's moons(Wiki!)) Spoken for: exotic_temptations, Oct. 16

2rrs9dl.png

Falsiphy(misspelled "Falsify")

2qvr1vo.png

Hexisea(named for a particular genus of Central/South American orchid; I'm not sure where the rest of her clothes got off to, though, so all she'll come with are her ear loop things)

2db2xbr.png

Kiirik

wgyrsp.png

Ostridje(misspelled Ostrich; again, his accessories got lost somewhere in his being shuffled around to other accounts, so what you see is what you get)

23s8bkg.png

Pleurin

288thzb.png

ProfHojo(yes, the one from FF7) Adopted!

2db2xbr.jpg

Taurkit

k21p8p.png

Vernius

1819vp.png

Zornas

Aaaaand the ones I'm picky about.

f4mdzk.png

Aeroflyght(Very, very old; I've had him forever, so he's kind of special.) Spoken for: raven_shade, Nov 1st

6tob4n.png

aisca(I don't remember what my very first pet was, but she was one of my first five. Has some all right stats; could become a decent battler with a bit more training) Spoken for! mikokinhas, December 1st

2u9s7ls.png

Zarathrusta(Yes, "just" a Christmas pet, and with a misspelled name to boot. I said they were special to me, not that they were expensive. XD)

So... yes. There you have it. ^^ Posts here are fine, as are PMs; if you'd like to contact me over Neomail, direct them to connet, my main. :)

Wow you got some lovely pets! I know that I got too many pets too and I don't want to adopt any other anymore (unless there's some lovely kougra :D )

Good luck finding them new homes!

I will gladly take the Cybunny but I dont to risk it on the pounds cuz all my transfers are used fot getting avvy pets :(.

Hope they all have good homes!

I'd really like Epimaethius if she's still up for adoption. :D She's beautiful. :)

I'd really like Epimaethius if she's still up for adoption. :D She's beautiful. :)

Certainly, he isn't spoken for. ^^ Which account should I send him to?

Wahhh ProfHojo! I would definitely apply since I'm a huge fan of FF7 XD, but I think I have too many pets too *cough* Good luck though! :)

XD You don't need to apply for him; the only ones I need apps for are the bottom three. Let me know if you change your mind.

Prof Hojo! Seki name *being a total fan-girl XD*

If he's still up for adoption, can you please transfer him to nagato_yuki1

Thanks so much! :D I can pay for transfer fees if you'd like!

Hojo is my favorite character from 7. XD He's hilarious.

Sent! And don't worry about the pound fees; I have enough to cover it, and I can't use the NP on that account for anything else anyway.

--

Well, do you think you can send it to my side exotic_temptations on the 16th? i'll move her to my main as soon as I can. :D

--

Well, do you think you can send it to my side exotic_temptations on the 16th? i'll move her to my main as soon as I can. :D

Sure, I can do that. Why the 16th?

Sure, I can do that. Why the 16th?

--

That's when my side turns four months. :P Thank you so much! :D