Possible New Plot!

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, nothing seems different yet...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Monstrutosity) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

well it depends on how you look at it.. i always imagined mystery island to be the parallel of real life Hawaii. Lutari island on the other hand i imagine to be this mystical and magical place - a haven for the hippies :P

and at this point.. who cares what its about! just give us a plot already TNT!

I was sort of expecting it to be on neopets when I logged on today, so it was kinda a letdown when I saw that there was no information or anything.

I'm beginning to think it's not a plot afterall. But, even so, it's gonna end up being SOMETHING.. so I'm still a little hopeful ^.^

They have a section of the FAQ for the Atlas of the Ages.

Here's one of the questions:

1. What is the Atlas of the Ancients?

Neopia is in danger and it's up to Roxton A. Colchester III and his trusty companions to save the day... but they'll need your help to solve the mystery! The fate of Neopia hangs in the balance. If that weren't enough of an incentive to join the fight, you can also win prizes!

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! The Plot is here!