Key Quest Query

devilyangel728

So say I earn a whole bunch of keys this month. I don't want the spooky items. If I save the keys and redeem them next month will I get the prizes that are awarded now or will I get whatever type of prizes they are awarding next month?

I'd rather have the neggs and codestones that are the regular prizes rather than all the really deflated stuff that's given out now.

It's perfectly fine to save keys for later, and when your redeem them you do get the items that are currently awarded (and not the one that were awarded when you earn the keys).

awesome thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Monstrutosity) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have a question about key quest. Can you only earn 10 keys a day or just redeem 10 keys a day? It seems like this month would be easy to get like 100 keys and not have to play for the next few months.

I think there is a 35,000 np limit on winning every day, but not a key limit. Why do you think that KQ is easier this month? I haven't played in month because I got sick of it crashing on me all the time.

I think there is a 35,000 np limit on winning every day, but not a key limit. Why do you think that KQ is easier this month? I haven't played in month because I got sick of it crashing on me all the time.

I think she means it's easier because it's double keys this month. I think.

I suppose I should play sometime soon too...

It's double keys this month!?! *runs off to play KQ*

(BTW, anyone here can feel free to invite me to play.)

I have Wi-Fi in my house.... and my nephew came by and we played KQ. I played from my PC and he played from the laptop... is there any problem doing this??

I don't think so. I play with my siblings all the time, and we have 4 different computers in our home... Sometimes it's PC vs PC, sometimes PC vs laptop. There was an editorial sometime back saying it's fine to play with relatives, etc., as long as you're not playing in one computer with two browsers. (Like playing in firefox vs IE in the same computer.)

What's 2M NP item you can earn at key quest? o_O The most expensive I can think of are the more expensive lap maps and paint brushes...?

Oh :D very nice, i was worried.... thank you so much for the information :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy if you have any questions regarding this action.