I GOT FROZEN

7froggy2

warned  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you been warned on all neopets accounts?

• Never
    • Once
    • twice
    • three times
    • four times
    • five times
    • six times
    • seven times
    • eight or more
    • Frozen

:grrr: Is this site legal to neopets?????????????? :grrr:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy. ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got warned once.... because I sent a neomail saying thanx to a trade with a very good deal and then I recieved a neomail from TNT saying that my neomail was offensive and thats a violation of the terms and conditions... very weird.. :P but I'll live

I've never been warned, but I did lose my account. I forgot that special word and TNT thought I should remember every detail from 5 years ago. When I couldn't really prove that it was my account, they didn't give it back. So, I started all over. I think it is better that I did though. I like where I am at with my new account

I got a warning once in 2004-2005 from saying panties :P someone had a username called panties and they were on a board talking to me, then they got banned and i got a warning for saying it xD;

I've been warned twice, and I've been frozen once. I've also been suspended once. :( xD

How on Earth does freezing your account protect you, Eevee?

I've been frozen once, as I've said before, for having a side account to make extra cash and what not. ... At least, that's what I -think- I got frozen for. The side account never got frozen, so who knows.

Well, there was someone who had her password and access to her account. By freezing it the hacker could not do any more harm than he had already done.

Apparently TNT freezes accounts sometimes when they realise it's being...er...broken into? They freeze the account so the scammer/cracker can't get in. The real owner can then send in a form to try and get their account back.

Not too promising, I know. xD