Stupid Trees...

rini124

How many people here have gotten into the battledome to fight them? I have yet to and even worse, it won't let me pick my best pet to fight them either now -_- (I already tried going to the status page. I tried every few minutes for an hour.... still not working) T~T

I managed to fight the easiest tree and the hardest one yesterday, but the middle one wouldn't work. No idea why. It was weird. Anyway, just keep trying, you'll get in eventually, thats what I had to do. It took me just under an hour to complete two fights though so just remember it'll be slow!

I've fought all three....however, my scores aren't showing up accurately. I've fought the hardest one at least a dozen times (absolutely no exaggeration) and won, yet it only shows one victory. The pages keep getting messed up and not fully loading at the end, then saying my pet isn't equipped and starting the fight all over again.

So I'm torn between continuing to fight and not have my scores register, and saying "screw this" and wandering off to do something more interesting. <_<

I've defeated the middle one about three times already, yet it shows no records for it. :/

I'm having trouble getting in as well; I did manage to fight the first one once and lost. My weaponry just wasn't up to par on my Bori. I'm going to try my Kougra next, if i can get in. My Peophin in my strongest, except on hit points right now. The Healing Springs gave me a lot of extra hit points over the last two days and then took them away from my peophin tonight; that's why I'm going to try my Kougra first. Any reccomendations on weaponry? Unless I can come up with some really hot weaponry, I don't stand a chance against the strongest tree, even with my Peophin. If they come up with even stronger opponents I'll be up a creek!

I'm having trouble getting in as well; I did manage to fight the first one once and lost. My weaponry just wasn't up to par on my Bori. I'm going to try my Kougra next, if i can get in. My Peophin in my strongest, except on hit points right now. The Healing Springs gave me a lot of extra hit points over the last two days and then took them away from my peophin tonight; that's why I'm going to try my Kougra first. Any reccomendations on weaponry? Unless I can come up with some really hot weaponry, I don't stand a chance against the strongest tree, even with my Peophin. If they come up with even stronger opponents I'll be up a creek!

I'm really getting ticked!!!! Every time I turn around, I'm on the verge of beating my opponent and they suddenly say I'm not properly equiped and cut off the fight! This happened with the stones and now with the trees as well. We go back and forth several times, I get them down to 5 or 6 hit points left and bam, the fight is over, because I'm not properly eqquiped! Sometimes I think neo pets cheats on purpose! Now it'll take me forever to get back in and I don't have the 20 extra hitpoints as a cushion anymore.

They're showing it as a loss this time!!!! The fight never even finished!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I got 2 of my other pets in. Both died >_> One of my pets actually came back, but SeaWave still hasn't .___.;

Finally found a fix. Removing something from your Neopets equips takes it out... Just trying to beat the trees now.

MOD EDIT: Please do not double-post. Posts merged. :)

I managed to take out all 3.

TIP:

The battles took long to load, but I just let it take its time.

Sometimes the page loaded with an error, so I just hit the reload button, and it either fixed or went to a neopets error page with a back button. I just clicked the back button and then it took me back the last fight page, just reload on that page, and everything should update accordingly

Also, if u are not seeing some of ur pets to select them to fight, check on the status of your pets, perhaps their HP is too low, or they might be sick and unable to fight.

I actually managed to complete a fight with each of the trees last night, when it was about 2 AM NST. It was slow but I never got a 'cannot load' page. Guess there was just a lot less people around.

For whoever asked about good weapons: Psellias Fighting Fan and Golden Compass are best, but they're both quite expensive. If you're looking for cheaper weapons, try a scarab ring or snowballs (these are one use though remember). There are some cheap fire weapons that are supposed to be quite effective against the trees too.

I don't know Crusher, your Kougra has pretty decent strength/defence. Maybe if you tried different weapons? I find an attack with my Scarab Ring and Leaf Shield is particularly effective.

Alternatively you could just keep battling the first one and up your score that way :D

If you can handle the lag, that is. -_-

I'm fighting the strongest trees, at the moment. The way I see it, if I finish the trees slowly and get more points, it's better than if I finish the trees slowly and get less points. :yes:

My strongest pet was cutting it a bit fine when she beat the strongest tree the first time so I mostly battled the middle and easest ones.

The new villager ones are annoying, I can tie with the easiest one but (so far) have done no better. I haven't a chance with the two harder ones.

On the bright side though, there are a lot less people battling now, so the lag's almost non existant!

The townspeople looks hard to beat (200 hp). Wonder if we can use the faerie abilities as i used them for the grave stones and neopets say i cheat. I don't even know that i can't used these abilities at that time.