Birthday side bar

stephie23

This is the first time Ive been on neopets for my birthday (for whatever reason lol).

I really love the new side bar! :D I wish I could keep it year round ( I especially love the no ads - you dont really realize just how much space the ads take up till they're gone!!!)

Anything I should do on the site today? :) I dont want to miss a thing!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Monstrutosity).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Random Chit Chat' to 'Anything & Everything Neopets'.

Happy Birthday, Stephie! I hope you are having a great day. Any big plans?

It's too bad that Neopia doesn't have more to offer on birthdays than just a spiffy theme. TNT should at least give out goodie bags, with b-day cake, balloons, and a random present. But TNT is kinda lame, and all you get is no adds.

Thanks guys! :D

Ya but the banner itself was pretty awesome and no ads is great!! :D although I wouldnt say no to a new birthday avatar, or perhaps a goodie bag of some sort! :)

Some people say they get slightly better luck than normal on their birthday with random events. I don't know if that can be proven or not though.

Makes me wonder just how awesome it would be if you had Premium and a full Lutari Talisman on your birthday. NEVERENDING CODESTONES.

Happy birthday! Tell us if you get better luck today, as thats a really untested theory so far!

I guess I'm quite lucky, my birthday is so close to neopets birthday it feels like I am getting an avatar for my birthday :D