Grarrl, Eyrie, and Jetsam Day Previews.

Tamara

For a frequently updated source of my drawings, visit: http://www.neopets.com/~jewellis

Here are some previews of my upcoming Art Gallery submisions for Grarrl, Eyrie, and Jetsam Day. I'm currently working on... Bori, Symol, Korbat, and Halloween Day entries. I will post those as I finish them!

mama-grarrl.jpg

eyrieday.jpg

jetsamday.jpg

what program do you use to draw these??

(is curious so she can grab her own)

I use Photoshop 7. Heh. I get that question a lot. It's an old program, and it's uber expensive. The next best thing is probably GIMP.

Thanks everyone! Working on the Bori Day picture next. :)

Aww, thank you guys. You flatter me! I have to admit the Baby Jetsam is my favorite, too. It's actually of my OWN baby Jetsam, Bisellant.

I think I have been in a very good drawing mood. I drew the Eyrie Day and Jetsam Day drawings in one day. :D

I use Photoshop 7. Heh. I get that question a lot. It's an old program, and it's uber expensive. The next best thing is probably GIMP.

I have Photoshop 7 too. Old, but still win.

I especially love the Eyrie and Grarrl ones, but the Jetsam one is awesome too. :3

you are a machine. How can you draw for every neopets holiday so quickly wow. Congrats on getting into the AG on Eyrie Day!

Hehe. I get that a lot. When I get inspired, it's hard for me to stop. Once I get the rhythm of things, I'll keep working until it's finished. :D

• 2 weeks later...