Help needed to log in

acmerasta

Hi,

I hope someone can help. I recently got a new windows vista laptop with the latest version of IE. I've also moved from one country to the US. Since then I have not been able to log on to Neopets. I have been able to log on via my cell phone and at my relative's house on their old pc. When I go to the login page I type in my username and I can see my active pet; when I type in the password, it just goes back to the neopets welcome page and I am not logged in. I've tried it in Firefox as well as google chrome and same result. I've e-mailed TNT but they haven't been much help and I've even tried setting up a new account but it doesn't get past the first page. I've enabled cookies and added neopets.com as a trusted site and all that but I still can't log in from this computer. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks!

Yes I've enabled cookies. I've gone into options and added neopets.com as a trusted site and set the privacy option to the lowest point as well as to medium, turned off the firewall and lowered the security settings... don't know what else to do. I've even used different browsers. One thing though, I noticed that even though I make these changes and empty the cache, when I double check IE options, I see the settings returned to default and I have to do it several times before it stays. When I look at the temporary folder, I see cookies, images and other items for neopets. I'm not having this problem so far with other sites I use regularly, such as facebook, amazon, my e-mail, etc. Plus I am able to log on via my cell phone but that provides limited use for neopets... can't really play games or perform many other actions.... this is really frustrating!