Answer the Riddle, get a petpet!

Foxy!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh that could be true LOL, im like looking and thinking about animals that have the words with are in them. Never thought of caterpillar lolz. Tehehehe.

Oh my gosh you got it, clouded sunny! You are a riddle master! Check presents for the plushie.

Once again, I'm too late. I think it's caterpillar too.

Coool, lol, it's fun trying for the riddles. It's too cool. I wonder who was teh first person to actualy think or made up riddles. :rolleyes_anim:

Here's another one from me. I made it up, I hope its ok.

Moving with my very own grace,

Through the darkness with glowing eyes,

I scorn all those who seek to own me,

The world is full of my servants.

What am I?

Let me know if its too easy/hard. Its obvious to me beasuse I wrote it, but I don't know what you'll all think. I will have another Cobrall for the winner too.

((This has been edited from the original riddle - I think was too hard before, sorry!))

I think it's the moon!

Is it neopets related?

Is it a car? They have 'eyes' that glow.....

Yes, its a cat!! Radiance, your Cobrall is on the way.

OK, I made up another one for you guys to try.

One among many,

Yet completely unique,

I never move,

Yet am not always seen,

I rule over all,

From my position on high.

What am I?

I think this is OK, but, as before, let me know if its too hard and I'll edit it. I'll find something in my SDB for a prize; I'm fresh out of Cobralls, sorry!

Is it the Sun? I thought it might be the moon but the moon orbits the earth...whereas the sun is the center of our galaxy and we all orbit it! And it's a star so it's one of many, and unique because it's the only star (that we know of) that has an inhabited planet orbiting it....and not always seen could mean nighttime, or solar eclipses...

Hmm...star, maybe, but we don't know if those move or not...I guess I agree with cloudedsunny. I am too early again...

Wow i actually won lOL cooooll, hehe. YEa, and the second one, i go with clouded answer i cant think of anything else. Or a black hole? but you cant actually see that.....

Here, I'll post one. Prize is "Chokato Crisps" They look cool. The answer to this is Neopets-related.

A newer world is where I'm from.

I was one who helped to dream it.

Slept for years, recently woke.

A pet fell and I saved her.

It's very "out there" but it is a moderately-easy riddle once you find the huge hint in the riddle.

Psellia! I remember this one soooo easily!