would TNT be able to help me?

alida

i have a super old Neopets account and for some reason i thought it would be a good idea to not use my actual birth date. what am i supposed to do if i can't figure it out? should i consider it lost forever? thanks to anyone that provides help, it is appreciate. :D

I have a few accounts that are reeeeeaaally old and I have done the same thing my dear! Put a false email and false birthdate....can't seem to log onto them. Check them out lol.. ----> 2estherandpaul2 , syberpunk14, toohottohandle_ .

Sadness, but if you contact TNT and explain them the problem, they might be able to retrieve your information for you! I tried but my accounts were too old to get. :( They are lost forever in Neopets Interwebs.

I have a few accounts that are reeeeeaaally old and I have done the same thing my dear! Put a false email and false birthdate....can't seem to log onto them. Check them out lol.. ----> 2estherandpaul2 , syberpunk14, toohottohandle_ .

Sadness, but if you contact TNT and explain them the problem, they might be able to retrieve your information for you! I tried but my accounts were too old to get. :( They are lost forever in Neopets Interwebs.

well i have used it recently but i guess if the password isn't secure enough you will have to put in a birth date. i kept putting off changing my password to something more secure and look at where i am! darn...

Sadness, but if you contact TNT and explain them the problem, they might be able to retrieve your information for you!

you think TNT are that helpful? *looks skeptical* i hardly think they read their emails judging by the general and obviously scripted responses :S

I don't think they can help you if the account is super old... Same thing happened to me; I had all information available except for the password. But someone hacked into my old e-mail so I couldn't request password again, and when I explained the situation to TNT, they said they can't help me because the account is too old. Mine was 6 years old... If your account is younger and you remember everything else (like what was in safety deposit box, etc.) you might want to give it a shot.

That happened to me too. Unless you can remember all your neofriends, trades, etc. then I doubt they'll give you your birthday. Good luck though!

Don't consider it a lost cause. There are 363 options before you find the right date! Just keep trying.

so that means I have 121 days until I find it out :[

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FIGURED IT OUT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i was so excited i forgot the rules, sorry staff)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.