Poogle Releases!

Tamara

There's been two Poogle releases so far. First was at approximately 1:50am and the second was at 3:40am. Both NST times.

I managed to snag my very first and only Poogle. His name is Zaibane. :3 He's going to be Tyrannian someday! I fell for the Ty Poogle when I drew him for Poogle Day. Haha.

I'm not a big fan of poogles either, but I know lots of people are. The only reason why I'd create one is to give it to someone who really wants it.

Sigh, I was just showing my mom something on the last released is why I missed them. Probably there will be another release in 40 minutes( seeing the time between previous ones)

Edit: Woot I got one :D the release was 10 minutes after my guess.

Hmmmm....*thinks* should I get one incase someone missed out on the poogle releases or zap it in the future....I do not know =/

Because when it was Lutari Day, I didn't care at first but when I went to the create a pet page, I saw a lutari and I just snagged one like that :)

Eventually, I grew to adore him =3

The thing I love most about these LE pet days are the amount of well named, painted pets I can find in the pound because everyone is making room for Poogles!

I just adopted a pink Aisha, Electric Jetsam and Tyrannian Kougra if anyone is interested in adopting, let me know :) they are on the account fizzle_gurl

I got one by fluke this morning. I went to turn the volume down on the keyboard but hit F5. THERE THEY WERE! Only an hour after the 3:40 release, which was good because I was becoming rather sleepy haha

Xeplynn is her name! Hoping she'll be silver very soon! :D Hopefully in a week or two. Have to play some KQ because I spent all my money on a Tyrannian paint brush.

I got a blue poogle. Poogles aren't really my favorite pets, but I love ghost poogles, although I already have one. xp So I might zap it or trade it..

• 1 year later...

Hey, guys,

I'm wondering if anyone help me to get a poogle. I've been refreshing the ENTIRE day and I still can't get a poogle! Poogle Day is almost over and I really hope that someone can help me to get one.

Thanks, guys!!!

erisamara0411

edit: never mind, guys! I got a yellow poogle!!! She is absolutely adorable! :wub_anim: