The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

kaltes_bueffet

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Ripped Moehog Plushie a new home!

New yet ripped...:P

You wait around for a bit, but nothing seems to happen. Best be on your way.

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Red Draik Play Set!

Today my pet forgot that she was hungry. But she was already bloated, so now she is "very bloated".

And yesterday I got about 1482 np if I remember correctly.

Haven't you been feeding Frostgleam lately? It looks like she is about to eat the plushie! Best find them some real food quick

I've never gotten this one before. And still no avatar.

Hi guys, first here. Sorry if this has been discussed in the past, but 22 pages is a lot to catch up on!

Anyway, this is a first for me - today when I went to visit the plushie, it said something along the lines of that seeing the discarded plushie made my pet sad (sorry, forgot to copy/paste the text). The only thing I "got" from visiting the plushie was that my active pet's mood became "unhappy," when he was "content" beforehand.

Prosperity, indeed! Has anyone else had negative effects, aside from not getting anything at all?

Spriinghop is so excited to visit the little plushie she forgets she was hungry.

No she wasn't.......