Do you think it's worth finding out what petpets can be zapped into?

Viridian

Keeping track of all zapped petpets  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is it worth it?

• Yes
    • No

I know all the sites about the petpet labray tell us that they don't think there are petpets you cannot get from the labray... Do you guys think it might be worth it to keep a list of zapped petpets? I wouldn't mind doing it.

Well I could try, I'd just need some help on the HTML for the petpage (since there are so many petpets, I think I want to arrange them alphabetically but I have no idea how to do such things... )

For sure! :) I can list what I remember mine getting zapped into ... so if anyone starts this project just pm me.

ps. The petpet ray is worth getting. Its like 600np per piece ... so its SUPER SUPER cheap! :P ( i think I acutally found most of my pieces through RE lol)

Might be a waste of time

Maybe... But some people don't want to get the petpet lab because they don't know what their pets could turn into.. maybe I should just ask the editorial?

Oooh! Yeah ask in the editorial!!

Personally, I like the petpet lab map better because you get so many changes. I've had petpets worth a couple hundred NPs to millionS of NPs. It's a lot more exciting when it changes from soot haha

Okay. I sent in my question just now. Let's hope they will answer it :)

If not .. I already made a simple list of tdn zapped petpets from the last page back to page 144 or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had so far a Christmas Kookith (eaten by turmaculus *tear but not at the same time), a rainbow Noil, and a pink Wadjet. I am pretty sure i have had more but I didn't see them on your list. Those were just the ones i remember from looking.

• 2 weeks later...
Super idea.

I think actually there was a list located somewhere....

Okay!

Well I might have missed out on that list. I guess I'm just making a list for myself then, now :)

• 3 weeks later...

i dont know if all of you knew this already but i just discovered this petpet:

petpet_lut_1.gif

it was featured in the editorial with this question:

Which Neopian land is the Floobix Petpet associated with? I was lucky enough to zap TeriLynnda's Petpet into a Floobix. Hurray! ~terilynnda

Now there was a lucky zap! The Floobix is a lovely Petpet associated with Lutari Island. As best as we can tell, it's not actually released, so consider yourself very fortunate. :)

• 3 weeks later...