Neoquest dicussion and help.

-Ryan

Get pwned by Kavara and wanna vent? Found an epic weapon while battling a random monster? Do you have Xantanphobeia? Dicuss it here.

Right now i'm working on Evil mode for NQ 2 and Normal mode on NQ 1. You?

And DANGIT! I died while fighting a dumb fire lizzard. :grrr:

Denethrir gave you a NATURE WAND!

Denethrir gave you a VOLCANO WAND!

Denethrir gave you a GLACIER WAND!

I'm also on Evil mode for NQII. Right now I'm trying to train before entering Zombom's cave.

I haven't played NQI in a long time, but I know that I can't be past the first cave yet...

I need to defeat Zombom on NQII. I'm training like crazy for that.

As for NQI, well, yeah, it's been so long since I played last. I should restart, once I get my account back.

I had started my first go of NQII last month. I'm in the Haunted Woods now. I fell asleep last night whil trying to get through The Cave of Dark Things, so I expect that I'll be beating the Spider Grundo today.

It's been so long since I last played NQI that my save got deleted. I didn't make it past the first cave, though, so starting over won't be too bad.

It's been so long since I last played NQI that my save got deleted.

I once had my wrong pet active(i forgot that you need to have the same pet active when you started playing NQI) and went to start on evil mode and they only let me on normal.It almost made me cry because i thought I have to go through it again on normal.But then I remembered that whole active bit and was able to start on evil.

Now i'm just scared of RE because i have to play with one of my 'non-labrat ' pets.

I've finished NQ2 all modes. I am planning to redo evil soon... just because I like it.

And I've completed NQ1 in normal. I didn't like it as much so I'm not sure I'll play it again soon...

Denisa! Thanks for the information on that. I'll be making sure I dont use my maraquan shoyu or chocolate aisha to play!! That would be horrible if I were to get boochi or something!

Denisa! Thanks for the information on that. I'll be making sure I dont use my maraquan shoyu or chocolate aisha to play!! That would be horrible if I were to get boochi or something!

You're welcome ;)but this thing is only for NQI.I just checked with NQII and they let you play the game regardless of what pet is your active.

I'm playing Normal mode on NQII. I haven't played in a few weeks, but I remember that I just got Mipsy. NQII is just so long and boring. But I want the avvies and a trophy. I probably won't finish it for a year or two, at the rate I'm going.

oh cool! :) I think the main reason i keep putting on NQ 1 and 2 .. is because i find its such a slow game .. click load click load click load... is it actually fun once you give it a chance?

I got a quick question. I started Neoquest on my old main and made it past the Advisor Roo boss or something on Normal. I think I remember that the game stays with the pet so if I find that pet and transfer it to my current main, will I start where my last main left off when the pet is set as my active?

Working on beating NQ2 on InSaNe! mode (I want the gold trophy, neopoints, and hopefully the weapon worth around 3 million)

NQ1...I don't know if I should start doing Normal again with my new active pet (boochi reasons) or continuing to Evil! mode and risking my Spotted pet with boochi again xD

I personally like NQ2 a lot ^__^ I'm scared of dying though since the moment you die, you start over from the BEGINNING on InSaNe! mode D:

Just got Talinia on Chapter 2

Whenever you beat Neoquest 2, you get a trophy, neopoints, and a random item.

The REALLY good weapons are when you get to InSaNe! mode (gotta beat Neoquest 2 three times!)

Wand of Reality is worth around 3 million last I checked :)

On each mode, you get one of four possible prizes and you can replay on Normal and Evil! mode for the other prizes if you want.

On InSaNe! mode though...you only get ONE prize the first time you beat it, so you can hope to get the Wand of Reality (worth more) or the cheap one (around 200k last I checked)

I'm hoping for that wand or the Bow of Destiny ^_^ (worth around 2.4 mil)

Unfortunantly not, which is a little annoying, but it helps to keep inflation down at least. I'm doing NQI, and I've just got the avatar. I'm so close to finishing, which I feel like I should before starting the second one, but I just don't know if I can be bothered lol