Laboratory Map Buy or Not Buy

Roaming Phantom

I currently have three lab maps. I find it's one of my favorite things to do on neopets. I do not lab my fighting pet though, the lab gives to much hp levels and you need to control the training on your battle pet. Everyone should have at least one map just for fun ^_^

• 1 month later...

I finally reached a million np and was excited to finally buy it. I still had around 500k left because I had already come across the more expensive peices in my journey around neopia. I can tell you one thing that I have learned, you have to be truly dedicated if you want the ray to change your pet to the right species or color. I got my eyrie to a faerie color but I didn't like the color. I zapped it again and it became a korbat and it refuses to change into anything else. I think korbat's are one of my least favorite species. YOu have to be willing to accept anything that happens to your pet and be willing to work at getting it to the right species or color over long periods of time unless you have some real good luck up your sleeve. It is worth it if you don't mind taking chances. Or buying potions to change them back if you can't get the right one :D. Hope that helped.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

I'd say it's worth it if you have extra money, but not so if you don't. Don't go spending all your savings on it yet because chances are that you might not get a nice colour/species change anyway. I had a sponge kiko which I accidentally zapped on the very day after it changed into spone. Guess what it changed into? A YELLOW USUL. And the usul still hasn't changed since then, which is very annoying. So it's all a huge risk, and only worth if you have enough money on hand, in my opinion.