Omg...it took me this long =(

flyingeevee

I went to change my avatar and I hardly pay attention to the names...then I saw an avatar I never had before and it was the Queen Fyora one where you have to buy from the Hidden Tower to get.

I never bought anything from there....so someone really did get into my account and spoiled themselves from the tower :(

Oh man...I feel sick...someone actually got onto my stuff.....and yet I don't know how...I didn't go anywhere that I haven't before!

Probably they can figure out the IP address of the person who bought items back then. I assume they basically keep track of everything(how could they otherwise find side accounts and stuff).

I don't know if they want to help you though, TNT has been very unfriendly to me with just neomailing me:

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We are doing our best to fix it and we hope to have the matter resolved shortly. We can not compensate for losses that may have been caused by this issue, but we appreciate you letting us know about the problem!

Even when bring stuff to their attention like pictures not working or something completely different.

Yeah...TNT make it look like they care about us but deep down I have to really wonder :(

If this imposter really bought something from the Hidden Tower through my account, wouldn't TNT have the record what exactly "I" bought?

And maybe some records, if any, if he/she gave it to an account? Maybe their's =_=

Plus...even if they knew, why won't they do ANYTHING about it!!!

That's what really gets me more upset...I respected TNT and they won't do anything to help me when they probably know who did it!

What!! God, thats horrible!! I mean... it must be good knowing what happened - but, I can't even imagine the feeling you must be having. What a horrible person to do such a thing to someone. :T I hope that TNT can do something for you. Thats horrible.

Ugh I hate that absolutely generic message that they send out. -_-

As for the record, yes, there def. would be ... especially a record of WHAT was sent to WHOM. I'd message them the information anyways, maybe they'll at least give you the item back, and then you can sell it ?

Ugh I hate that absolutely generic message that they send out. -_-

As for the record, yes, there def. would be ... especially a record of WHAT was sent to WHOM. I'd message them the information anyways, maybe they'll at least give you the item back, and then you can sell it ?

They will def. be able to find out who did it...

Send them a neomail about abuse.

I don't think you will get the item or your neopoints back, but the person who did it will at least be frozen.

That's horrible.But at least you now have an avatar you don't have to bother yourself with.Look on the bright side ;)

I know a disturbing amount of people that have lost their account/some got them back but with tons of np missing.

The problem is that TNT do not bother much when items/nps are missing.

TNT should at LEAST return something that's worth millions too though you know :(

1 million is not too bad....but almost 10 million is ridiculous!

Imagine if someone got robbed about 20-30 mil o_O Are they STILL not gonna help that person =_=

TNT should at LEAST return something that's worth millions too though you know :(

1 million is not too bad....but almost 10 million is ridiculous!

Imagine if someone got robbed about 20-30 mil o_O Are they STILL not gonna help that person =_=

You know they wont T_T :k TNT. They're just like that. I don't even see the reason. Good luck. Also, did anyone make you log onto/register on any sites this past month? Even if you use a different password on that site, as soon as you give them your e-mail, your neo account is doomed. People tricked me on my old account with aliens.org or was it .com out of 900k (which is way less than 10 mil) T_T

You know that 5 accounts rule? They claim that you don't take care of your pets with more, but I always set up my pets in the best hotels for a month! :/

Can't really remember all that I went to in the past month so I guess that won't help....darn TNT...they really know how to "please" their loyal locals :hmmph:

I know #1 reason why so many experienced neopets player leave neo year after year. :/ But neo itself is pretty fun though :D

Things never used to be be this way :/...stupid big corporates XD

Ohh that makes a lot of sense Eevee... they just needed to log to your account and have the Hidden Tower page loaded already, and then remove the np from your bank, quickly buy it and send it to we don't know where. :(

I highly doubt you can get back any sort of compensation. It's very unfortunate.

Just to stand up for TNT a bit... I'm sure they do actually care and would love to help everyone out, but you've gotta remember Neopets is a HUGE community and there are always going to be a lot of problems for them to fix. Sometimes unfortunately people miss out! I really hope your situation is sorted though, Eevee. I personally think TNT need to hire some more staff!

- Apollo ^_^

Just to stand up for TNT a bit... I'm sure they do actually care and would love to help everyone out, but you've gotta remember Neopets is a HUGE community and there are always going to be a lot of problems for them to fix. Sometimes unfortunately people miss out! I really hope your situation is sorted though, Eevee. I personally think TNT need to hire some more staff!

- Apollo ^_^

XD This may just be me ranting a bit: but if TNT has the power to answer mail personally I think they can spend an extra 5 secs to return her 9 mil.

...they do need more staff! I still can't believe tens of thousands of people log on everyday! o_O

thats what i always thought.. and that email pasted here certainly seemed like a generated reply..

im really sorry though, and i hope your problem gets sorted out.. i think you should still contact TNT. i know id be thinking "what if..." i didnt.. and if your 9mill doesnt get returned, at least the hacker will get frozen.

wow its unbelievable how even on a virtual site with virtual money people will still want to cheat and steal! :grrr: