What Is Going On?

FutureTXTurkey

So I'm just trying to have two of my pets transfer from one account (TeatroMiVida) to another (PenguinClover). Both accounts are of age, both have an open trade, and both have enough points to pay for the trades and the new pets...

But when I go to do the transfer, I select which pet I want to trade, click the "click here" link that take to the screen where I select which pet I want to trade for, but then when I try to submit my selection it tells me "PenguinClover does not own Jubumulus" or "TeatroMiVida does not own Unconverts." So what in the world is going on? Obviously I own my own pets! I'm just trying to transfer all my aquatic or future aquatic pets to one account...

So does anyone know what's happening here, or as anyone else had this problem? I'm more than a little frustrated with the situation at this point...

I had that problem. So I ended up pounding my pets to transfer them (of course it only works if you have no special clothes you want transfered) .. plus theres always the risk of losing them to a sniper... :(

If you still haven't had any luck and you are going to pound them, you should try using two browsers, each one signed into a different account and having the pound search all ready so you can do it as fast as possible ! that way you'll have a better chance of getting your pet just in case someone happens to view them !

good luck though & hope things work out !

Really? That's weird o_O. Well, I always use mozilla firefox on one account, and IE on the other to transfer pets, so I'm not sure how it doesn't work for only IE. :/ Good luck though. Perhaps it's a glitch. It may let up tomorrow?

how the heck do you get Sneezles or Neoflu!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse in any way, and stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.