Back to school!

Kex

Everyone's favorite time of the year, right? :laughingsmiley: I actually do look forward to it, though; college is so much better than high school. Hang in there, it DOES get better!

What sorts of classes are you guys going into for fall semester? I have a fairly small courseload, only ten credit hours(12 is 'full-time'), but I think I'll be plenty challenged enough once the semester gets going.

Im in business commerce. This is actually the first yr Im NOT looking forward to going back ...

I feel ripped off by summer, it went by so fast, and was so crappy! :(

I feel ripped off by summer, it went by so fast, and was so crappy! :(

Awh, I'm sorry. D: I took summer courses so I didn't get a summer vacation. (Granted, I withdrew from both for various reasons so my summer was spent on NOTHING, essentially, but still.)

I haven't been to school in like 3 years, so I'm pretty excited to be returning to school this Monday. I'm majoring in Health Sciences. ^^

Of course, I'll probably hate it after a week or so, but... :D

That sounds really cool!

Of course, everyone is a model student the first week; you show up early, and take thorough notes... and then for every week after you're like "to heck with it, I'll catch up." :laughingsmiley:

I did summer courses last yr for 1 term. It was brutal! ... sucks the life right out of you :P lol.

(plus of course I was working as well)

Ugh, I can't handle work and school.

...Well. The last time I tried, it was during the (long story short) absolute worst year of my life, so I may be better able to handle it now. But it is definitely stressful. D:

I'm never attempting College Algebra in a five-week course ever. again.

I'm a senior in college. Hoping I graduate this year :D 18 credit hours, mostly networking classes but still some rather boring electives.

I msised two days in the first week because I have the flu, and our uni makes us stay home until 24 hours after your fever's gone as a means of preventing a possible swine flu outbreak.. lol.

Which reminds me, I have some homework to do.. but feel like playing Neopets instead.. ah well.

We start the 8th. I'm going into 8th grade. I'm taking band and BSR. BSR is Basic Skills Resources. We get our homework done in class. We're probably going to be going back to worksheets in that class. I play bass clarinet btw. I'm going to be moving up(down?) to contrabass clarinet.