Weird ghosty stuff.

-Ryan

Lol, suck your soul. I've only heard of suck your blood.

Went to Indonesia last week, my tour guide told me that when he was taking a small tourgroup, there was a girl who was menstruating at that time, and when they left on one of the tours she didn't close the backdoor to her balcony. When she went back into their resort and into the toilet, she saw a black creature with long hair sucking blood from the toilet bowl.

Hmm... well my grandpa is still at grandma's house...and he's been dead since my mom was a teenager. ^_^

He'll walk right up behind you and freak you out. You can hear him open the front door, close it, walk down the hall, and up the steps. down THAT hall, and right up behind you. You turn around, and nothing is there. He used to talk to his kids when they still lived there. Now he just checks on them if they've not visited in awhile.

He was alos knocking on a closed door when I went upstairs to grandma's room to get some candy for everyone when I was younger.... He scared me SO bad! @_@ I actually accused my brother and grandma of tryingto freighten me from downstairs, and they looked at me like i was totally insane.... X.x It was grandpa knocking.

The grim reaper has called my mother's name while she was at work at the hospital. She's an RN and works 3rd shift (7pm - 7am) She works alone on the hall and they turn the lights down at night. She heard something whisper her name, and it freaked her out since she was alone in the hall. She started walking down the hall to the main hallway where it was well lit, and when she walked past a room, someone flatlined and passed away.

And I think when me and my friend were in Gettysburg we caught something evil on film. We saw Gettysburg and the king Tut exhibit in PA. While we were at the exhibit the digital camera he had won in a raffle like a week before mysteriously broke. He had handed it to me to put in my pocket while I was sitting on the stpes waiting for them to open the line for us, and he got drinks for us. He came back, and I handed him the camera and the display was destroyed...but no one had TOUCHED it. IT hadn't been bumped or anything.... and the pattern looked liek someone had stabbed it with a pencil... We had gotten orbs and a face on it while we were on a ghost walk so we decided to put it away and not worry about it.... Well a few months later on halloween day he had a massive heart attack while that camera was sitting in front of him. He was only 35 and it killed him. The paramedics destroyed the camera and none of the pictures were ever printed.... Something evil got stirred up and I still think it got him since we had had a fight that day the camera broke...

OH! and when we were at the Jennie wade house in gettysburg, (she's the only civilian causality of the civil war) we wend to the basement where they took her body and hid while the fighting was close to town... I got overwhelmed and had to leave. I had this powerful and almost instant bursting into tears as I looked at the area they had had her body. It made me sick after a few moments.... We went back later for another tour thing, and it didn't happen. Was weird.

But I think that the paranormal sourrounds my moms side of the family, at least with the females since most of them have had similar encounters.

Huh, that's pretty cool for the most part. THe rest kinda scares me. o.o

And the thing about King Tut. I saw this show called Destination Truth and they got clearence to go to King Tuts tomb alone at night over in egypt. It was so cool. As soon as they got their camera's and equipment set up and did a sweep of the area around the place, a sandstorm picked up. xD

Inside someone got really sick and fell over until they got him outside and someone was having like an ahzma attack or something until they got him outside.

They took turns locking eachother in King Tuts room(with the body and thing they put him in) and had a camera pointed at them, It was awsome.

The best thing they really caught was a shadow moving behind a smaller tomb that was barred close even no gaurds were there.

And the thing about King Tut. I saw this show called Destination Truth and they got clearence to go to King Tuts tomb alone at night over in egypt. It was so cool. As soon as they got their camera's and equipment set up and did a sweep of the area around the place, a sandstorm picked up. xD

Inside someone got really sick and fell over until they got him outside and someone was having like an ahzma attack or something until they got him outside.

They took turns locking eachother in King Tuts room(with the body and thing they put him in) and had a camera pointed at them, It was awsome.

The best thing they really caught was a shadow moving behind a smaller tomb that was barred close even no gaurds were there.

They had the sarcophagus on display when I went there to see the exhibit. Really cool looking too since it's HUGE!

Probably didn't help that my friend was sensitive to paranoraml things. :/ You put us together and it was like a magnet or something.

AAAAND he's back... the reaper is here again.... >.>